To be or not to be

…that was the first question! After six additional questions the majority of the TWP forum gives the following advice:

To be happy, Sandy must not swim in radioactive grog.

I think that this wise wisdom is not only valid for Sandy but for all others out there. So if you would like to be happy, stop your bath in radioactive grog!

Many thanks to all voters! :slight_smile:

Results of the last polls:

1. to be (88%)
  2. happy, (67%)
  3. Sandy (55%)
  4. must not (60%)
  5. swim in (78%)
  6. radioactive (73%)
  7. Grog. (64%)
  • to be
  • not to be

0 voters

2 Likes

Don’t do it, Hamlet.

1 Like

Not to be!

3 Likes

Over or under? That is the question!
Whether 't is nobler in the mind to suffer
the high annoyance of an outrageous hanging
or to take arms against the toilet papers
and by inverting, fix them?

4 Likes

@Someone What are you planning :thinking:

It all depends on how you act it out!

1 Like

Next question: happy or sad?

• happy
  • sad

0 voters

Tomorrow at the same time I will close this poll and add the next one. So vote fast. :slight_smile:

(Note: Discourse doesn’t allow me to edit the poll(s) in the first Wiki post. So I have to add each new poll(s) in a separate post.)

1 Like

It’s a little game I played recently - but on paper and in German. I would like to know if this works in this forum too (and in English :wink: ). I’m a little bit skeptic at the moment because of the limitations of Discourse. But let’s see. :slight_smile: (At least the paper version was fun. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Hm. I think I might know what you’re doing…

1 Like

Can´t we just fill in a form and you put it in a spreadsheet? If it is what I think it is this may take a while the way you´re doing it (and I may lose interest, because I´m sad you know).

1 Like

Yes, I thought about that too. The drawback/problem is, that everyone can see the next questions. You could then use this “knowledge” to answer the previous questions. But the fun part is, that you have to chose an answer without knowing what’s next. :slight_smile: Unfortunately Discourse doesn’t allow several polls in a row (= one after another). This poll function is much more limited than I initially thought… (And I still don’t understand why there isn’t a proper reference manual for Discourse…)

Why are you even suggesting that, you monster? You want to get @discobot out of work?!

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Oh shut up you stupid piece of trash!

3 Likes

You could use something like Google Forms to set up questions that don’t allow you to go back. If you were really determined you could start over from scratch, of course, but on this forum you could just wait a little and vote in a week. (Unless you want to close the polls and miss out on more votes.)

1 Like

52 posts were split to a new topic: Creating the TWP song

I’m curious about the next questions :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Next question: Sandy or Dave?

• Sandy
  • Dave

0 voters

1 Like

I would rather be save and dandy.

5 Likes

Next question: “has to” or “must not”?