IMPORTANT: How do you hang your toilet paper? (Poll)

That too, but

Vindicated by science!

https://www.inc.com/geoffrey-james/the-correct-way-to-hang-toilet-paper-according-to-.html?cid=readmoretext_aut
’According to science, the correct way to hang toilet paper is “over.” Why? Because “under” vastly increases the possibility that food-poisoning bacteria will spread from the restroom to the rest of the workplace.’

Not that they care in the Quickie Pal.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Now everyone can be happy! :blush:

4 Likes

But don’t they have to place the over paper over the under paper? :thinking:

3 Likes

No, because in this arrangement they don´t even touch each other! :grinning:

2 Likes

NOOO, that’s not how it works!!

If person A wants to stab people and so that person stabs people, but person B doesn’t want to stab people and no one forces that person to stab people, it’s still not OK to stab people!

1 Like

From an aesthetic choice straight to murder…what went wrong in your three headed monkey childhood? :thinking:

2 Likes

The answer’s in the question. It all came from Monkey Island…

Firstly it’s a hygienic choice, and secondly it’s IMHO completely reasonable to compare toilet paper hanging under with murder :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What reasonable penalty do you have in mind, then?

1 Like

I’m a moderate person and don’t believe in using death penalty to correct people’s behaviour.
Everything else seems appropriate though.

And since we are already in there

Maybe instead of hanging somebody because they hung their toilet paper the wrong way the appropriate penalty might be to do the same to them and just hang them the wrong way too!

2 Likes

Hm. This sounds like too much fun and doesn’t fulfil the offence of torture. Rejected.

Also: Here is a colour corrected version:

2 Likes

:rofl:

But isn´t that a bit contradicting? That´s not exactly a pleasent feeling, you know. Although maybe still not enough for an offense akin to murder…

Also Fun Fact: That has to be at least the third Tarot Card I posted on here. I don´t know much about them, but they really seem to work for many situations! :grin:

1 Like

That’s what she said! [Madame Morena]

TBF I wouldn´t mind having a few :mushroom::mushroom: with her. Just for study of course!

I think this should have gone here…

Also: Some great set design in this SNL skit, though they messed up just one little but important thing which would have made this an actually disgusting toilet:

1 Like

I just read a news article about the TP (not Thimbleweed Park) patent, and how it stated the roll should be placed. It’s no news to us, as we’ve seen it. But I also read an related article, which was about the most hygienic way to hang the roll. Guess which one was correct? Over!
This way it’s less likely to touch the rest of the roll, and smaller area of the the paper touches the wall, which is filled with microbes.

2 Likes

And especially it’s always the same area, so it stays rather clean there.