In Memory [Obituary Thread]

It´s excellent. Super dark, very dreamlike. Like looking at a painting with atmospheric choral music in the background.

1 Like

Speaking of Bruno Ganz, did this delicate little gem got any famous outside Italy?

I know it and I remember it running for quite some time in our smaller theaters. Got good reviews, too.

Karl Lagerfeld

1 Like

Mark Hollis
Singer of Talk Talk.

2 Likes

How old was he?

1. Seems the exact date of death isn´t known though.

It´s My Life never fails to put me in a good mood.

3 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know this was their song (I only knew the cover from No Doubt):

1 Like

The No Doubt cover is thankfully very faithful. Great song.

Why the hell someone edited a clip of Hollis singing in playback on the actual video of the song? :roll_eyes: :grin:

Because it worked so well for David Byrne! :grin:

1 Like

Keith Flint
Singer of The Prodigy.
He died at the age of 49.

1 Like

Mr. Peter Mayhew
The actor inside the original Chewbacca costume.

2 Likes

Doris Day

The Grumpy gamer cat has died.

4 Likes

OMG, I can’t unsee Ron Gilbert busy in apotropaic manipulations activities… :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

RIP psychedelic rock pioneer Roky Erickson of the 13th Floor Elevators, I first came across these guys years ago because they have a song called Monkey Island -

2 Likes

It was only one year ago, during the FIFA world cup, that I knew and sympathized for this soccer player, Jose Antonio Reyes .

Of course, he caught my attention as a Thimbleweed Park player. Furthermore, the Italian team had been eliminated from the competition… so to cheer for him was nice.

Yesterday he died in a car accident :expressionless:.

RIP Reyes :cry: