Indiana Jones 5 with Harrison Ford directed by Spielberg

33333 the nuuuuuumber of the beast!

1 Like

Wasn’t it 666…?

Oh rly?

1 Like

Maybe 33333 is working too. I’ll try it next time.

2 Likes

It’s a ghost in the machine!

Yes, and his name is Discobot …

2 Likes

I clicked one, to make it unevenly unbalanced. :tongue:

You OCD, me 8yo.

1 Like

That is not mutually exclusive! :angry:

http://extension765.com/soderblogh/18-raiders

Because staging matters. :open_mouth: :nerd_face: :grimacing:

When you wake up in the night, thinking about an old movie starring Sean Connery, realising you never watched an interview with him and eventually finding an interesting reference to Indiana Jones 4 and why he decided not to star in the movie.

3 Likes

Well, the story that I heard was that after he had turned down the role as Gandalf in Lord Of The Rings and the role as the Architect in Matrix Reloaded both on the basis that he “didn´t understand the script” the next thing he did after those turned out to be hugely successful that the took the next offer he found the script confusing of and that happened to be League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen. When that movie bombed he thought “fuck this, I don´t get this game anymore, I quit!”

1 Like

That’s an eye opening interview. Shame Connery’s career finishing movie was this turd, I couldn’t even finish it. If he was in Indy IV, well… he still would end his career with a turd I guess.

1 Like

Yeah, he might have dodged a bullet. But they still killed him off like he suggested just off screen. As they did Denholm Elliot (who´s dead in real life) in the same mention in that scene.

grafik

That was one of few gracefully done things in this movie IMO.

1 Like

:joy:

:rofl:
This is why I love this forum. You come up with an interview after a nocturnal idea, to find an hilarious conversation going on!

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind if they used the same kind of technology as in The Irishman (improved by now) and a script that spans from the 1930’s to the 1980’s or so.

And a new P&C adventure game to go with it. @David @RonGilbert @nfalstein we know you can do that in a couple of months :wink:

2 Likes

In time for HF’s 80th birthday! Let´s hope he´ll have at least the longevity of his movie father!

Question is, will it feel like an episode of Young Indiana Jones Chronicles?

3 Likes

With more nazi’s, supernatural artefacts and historical liberties I hope.

Would be nice to tie the two together, so Indy has to lose an eye somewhere in the story too.

Maybe supernatural Nazis!

And Indy in the 70s and 80s doesn´t have to be that bad, considering that was a peak in people´s (not just hippies) interest in esotericism which among others brought us Zak McKracken afterall. So there is a lot you could do with that.

1 Like

Yes! And have Indy sell of this random yellow crystal shard in late 70s, in a pawn shop. As Indy walks out, he crosses a young man with a moustache who walks out a building down the street called MCC

2 Likes