Indiana Jones 5 with Harrison Ford directed by Spielberg

Right! Except instead of getting his name from a hair dryer, he got his name from a box of baking soda or kitty litter.

3 Likes

Heā€™s only doing it because other work dried up. He only did the Blade Runner sequel for the same reason. Back when he was getting lots of work early-mid 90s, he refused to do the Fate of Atlantis script that became the game. And that awful Crystal Skull too decades to come together.

He could have made a second trilogy of those films in the mid 90s when he was of a reasonable age, now it is just a joke like Rocky.

It was awful, me and my best friend watched it at the cinema and it was poor. When he gets into the fridge to avoid the blast ! Awful. And they never made Fate of Atlantis and that was a brilliant script. There have been a ton of better fan written scripts. Theyā€™re all over the net. But this was shockingly bad, heā€™s too old for flips sake.

_

Indiana Jones and the Colostomy Bag of Piss

_

Are you his manager? :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, Harrison Ford really needs the money. :sunglasses:

Yeah, I am his agent. I want my 20%.

It isnā€™t about money somewhere between his massive ego and the fact that he will soon be too old to work. Calista Flockhart hasnā€™t worked for years, sheā€™s got to keep him working else he might take longer to die.
She wonā€™t get her hands on all that money until sheā€™s 60 else.

And donā€™t forget hollywood stars ability to spend money.

In real life you couldnā€™t spend millions but in Hollywood you could burn through 20 million in a year.

Directly from David Fox Twitter page:

4 Likes

With those graphics, Iā€™d play that no matter how bad the story is image .

Am I the only one who sees the emoji, like, 100 times bigger than usual? :scream:

3 Likes

Read here:

1 Like

5 Likes

People, is this really how we roll now?

2 Likes

Bigger is better! (Or was it ā€œsmaller is smarterā€? :thinking:)

1 Like

Trying to get back on topicā€¦
this is how we roll:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ok. Who has clicked on the emojis in @Gffpā€™s post? (And donā€™t tell me it was accidentallyā€¦)

I clicked the remaining ones because OCD.

3 Likes

I clicked some of them to make the numbers all match, because also OCD.

4 Likes

Everyone hands off now!

2 Likes

You really shouldnā€™t have said that! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes