Just released adventure games

Space Quest II Remake version 2.0 (you can get it for free):

http://www.infamous-quests.com/forum/index.php?topic=2266.msg31773#msg31773

3 Likes

A Short Hike, a game from 2019-07-30, was released on GOG yesterday and it’s 20% off.

Adventure Gamers released a review on the same day. Coincidence or just some global conspiracy?

5 Likes

I played that for a bit yesterday, and it’s not overly long. Though apparently, it’s not so much about finishing the eponymous hike than partaking in all the side activities, half of which I probably skipped.

I liked the presentation, but not so much the controls. For a really nice bird flight experience, I’d rather recommend AER – Memories of Old.

1 Like
2 Likes

The Supper from Octavi has now been released on Steam and itch.io (for free!).

To support him with money can buy the PDF Art Book (or Steam) for ~1,59 EUR.

It’s Windows-only for now, a (non-Catalina) Mac release may come later.

5 Likes

Unfortunately (for me!), when I play The Supper, I can see only text lines, the menu, but no images, the screen remains black.
I can hear all the sounds, I can move the cursor, I can see the labels of the objects hotspots, but no images behind.

I’ve already contacted Octavi, to find a solution or a setting to set, but no luck for now.

I run the game on a Window 7, my graphic card is a NVidia GeForce 9600.

Has anyone had my same problem?

Seems to work on my laptop with Win 10, Intel graphics.

I have no problems on Win7 x64 with AMD and multiple monitors.
It’s also working on my Win 8.1 tablet and high DPI display.

There were some minor findings, mostly graphical, but nothing serious.

Kentucky Route Zero is officially done and has been updated on GOG to include Act V!
Kentucky Route Zero: PC Edition on GOG.com, Kentucky Route Zero: PC Edition on Steam

2 Likes

This is what I see:
The menu

the first “dialog”, I hear the pipe organ, a snoring:

I think a beautiful background is missing :frowning:

There’s a beautiful ship that cuts off if you walk too far right. :slight_smile:

Finaly! :smiley: Can’t wait to play it. :slight_smile:

Have you tried the obvious thing like a reboot?
You could also try other Unity games if they are behaving normally.

I’ve tried the “B” plan: I changed the computer!
On a Win10 PC it works fine!

3 Likes

@OctaviNavarro: Can’t you export your games for Linux too? I would test them on my machines (if needed).

1 Like

Yes, this and some other small ones have been fixed. The only technical one was the main menu not working properly before a game has been started.

Ministry of Broadcast is a narrative-driven single player cinematic platformer mixing Orwell’s 1984 with modern reality TV. Rife with dark humour, sarcastic quips, and a general absurdity of the system.”

Released today on GOG and Steam.

Ten seconds into the trailer there is a scene which reminds me a lot of The Cave, hehe:

1 Like

Also released today: Coffee Talk, an “experience to make you think, feel, and help rest your body and soul”. Count me in, for both the theme and the lovely pixel art!

GOG, Steam or Itch IO.

2 Likes

Isn’t that a Visual Novel? :thinking:

1 Like