Just released adventure games

I’m afraid so…

PS: the translation is not perfect. I mean, chatgpt would have done a better job :slight_smile:
But it’s ok.

1 Like

Ops. One of the reasons to do the kickstarter was to get a good translation to English.

I guess it’s better to play it in Spanish.

@Ignacio

Is it your game? :blush:

1 Like

No… developing a game is way too much for my skills. :joy:

I new game by a guy named Guga is out:

5 Likes

This is brilliant as always.

Do you know what I have just done right now?
My wife isn’t at home and I just neglected my family in a time of the day I’d be supposed to prepare dinner for the kids, to play a game which depicts precisely what happens in MY home in these situations.

Metacool, @Guga.

4 Likes

I don’t know if that counts as an adventure game :laughing: but I had fun making it.

Especially recording voices with my daughters… and trying to come up with alternative sentences because they couldn’t pronounce the ones I wrote for them. It definitely made me think I have to make a new game starring them, and possibly having it dubbed in Italian too.

3 Likes

Start by dubbing this one, then. Seems easy.
Anyway, I just noticed you’re preparing dinner at 16.00. Is that a joke about you are an expat since many years?

1 Like

I hope that they had fun too? :slight_smile:

So your whole family is going to enter the adventure game business and we’ll see many new adventure games in the future? :smiley:

The time changes throughout the various steps. I start thawing dinner at 16 because I need it ready for 18:30 :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yes, they can’t wait to make a new one!

2 Likes

What a classy game!
Very funny, but also a lot of personality and distinctive imprint :+1:

1 Like

A new game by Octavi Navarro is out (in the Midnight Scenes series):

5 Likes

Are there puzzles in this one?

Scott Whiskers in: the Search for Mr. Fumbleclaw

Legend of Skye is going to be out in 7 hours

5 Likes

The Legend of Skye is out now! : D

Don’t be afraid of the puzzles, but you also have a guide ;p

5 Likes

Great game Carles! it’s everything Black Hawk wasn’t. I’m loving the humour, the puzzles, the dialogs, and the art, especially the interiors.

1 Like

Thanks!!! :blush:

I have not played Black Hawk.

Don’t forget a review on Steam, or whatever store it is. :pray:

1 Like

Would you recommend Black Hawk?