Let's play...Sega games!

Or write it in the same sentence: MOV_0868.mp4 - Google Drive

/edit:

No:

:grin:

Thanks for the suggestions peeps :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll try those tomorrow. For now, Alienist then bub-eyes :sleeping:

Good luck in getting that combination to work! :scream:

Nighty-night! :wave:

1 Like

I tried to replicate it, but I couldn’t…
now the big ring is there…

Also @milanfahrnholz here is how to run back quickly at the end
In level 2, I even managed just now to run all the way back to the left of the screen jumping in the air to get some bonus points while the stats were rolling and jump through the big ring. Not sure what the rules are though for this to

Finished the game, with the bad ending obviously since I only got two chaos emeralds.

1 Like

That’s to be read with the voice from Impossible Mission, right?

1 Like

I went to bed shortly after 10 (11 your time). Been staying up later recently, but that ended up making me feel very sleep deprived, so I’m trying to get my sleeping pattern back in check.
So if you happen to be free earlier, I’ll join the next one :smiley:

If there were more hours in the day, I would spend them sleeping. I get 8 -ish hours on a workday, but always end up sleeping at least two extra hours on a weekend :sleeping:

5 Likes

It seems our bio-rhythm clocks are synchronising … I just got out of bed 10 minutes ago. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I got a mail that you’re following me now
And as I follow Milan, I got a mail that he was live. No popup notification though, which would have made more sense (I think I need to keep the webpage open for that to happen?). Now I missed the mail and the live stream because I didn’t check my mail, because I was already online and playing. :roll_eyes:

You can enable browser notifications in the Settings. Not sure if they work though.

1 Like

That’s what I mean, I think.

I got an email about Milan’s stream and a pop-up on my phone, but that’s via the mobile app.

Weird, must be a glitchy thing. How are you playing it? (again, I’m just wondering)

Same goes for me. I usually start winding down about 10, even if it’s not a school night. If I know in advance I’ll try and make time to watch :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d love to watch you play Toejam and Earl if you haven’t already. I mostly played the second game but I think they’re similar.

I embedded my video link in the text and it seems to work now (after hanging for a bit).

1 Like

They´re both on there. I can check them out.

Oh cool :nerd_face:

I’ve come to realise that smiley’s a bit redundant here. This whole forum is basically one giant nerd emoji :smile:

3 Likes

So I think I might be able to squeeze a bit playtime in today from around 9 PM CET (=8 PM BST)

ToeJam and Earl it will be. And if you miss it you can always check the saved videos on twitch.

1 Like

On an original Megadrive (v1) with the original cartridge:

1 Like

Oh! Even more strange :thinking:

Speedrun challenge number 3:
Sonic the Hedgehog 1
In Greenhill zone, act 1, smallest number of rings collected

Speedrun challenge number 4:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Fastest time completing Emerald Hill zone, act 1
(This is a popular speedrun - I believe the record is 17. 06 seconds. A few years ago I got obsessed with trying to beat it and got down to 21 seconds. But now I’m old and slow.)

Edit: wait, I think I meant act 1, not 2 as that has a boss…

1 Like

I never played Sonic2 before (or not for long anyway)…
I have been playing Green Hill zone in “Sonic Virtual VR 3D” today. But I don’t like how they changed his colour:

2 Likes