Monkey island art print by steve purcell

Not sure about the right category, but I think it´s ok in of topic

Found that a few days ago, so for anyone who is interested in an original from Steve purcel, here you go:
https://www.thirdeditions.com/en/home/258-monkey-island-art-print-by-steve-purcell.html

Description from the site:

Book description

• High quality art paper: 300 grams
  • Certificate of authenticity signed by Steve Purcell and numbered.
  • Format : 420 x 594 mm (16,5" x 23,4")
  • Digital print
  • Art print numbered by hand

This exclusive illustration has been made by Steve Purcell, artist on Monkey Island 1 & 2 .

The art print will be for sale for a month only. It’s a limited offer. When the 31-days period is over, the production of the art print begins. It will be shipped around two months after the beginning of the production.
Available for EU, US and Canada only.

END OF THE ORDERS: 16 JUNE 2019

8 Likes

Looks nice! I stumbled across it a few days ago and just ordered it. :grinning:

1 Like

I like it, but I’m surprised about the Tales-of-MI-like style. There are still some white areas on my walls, so maybe I’ll order it.

Funny, I just played Tales and to me it screams MI2. Which Tales is also riffing on, but still. :slight_smile:

At first, the style reminded me most about Tales too (which is logical considering that was the last one he drew before this one - and Steve’s style evolved over 25 years) ut then looking at the beard and some wardrobe details in the main characters, you are right about MI2.
Dang… now I’ll need to order one too.