Seguso's Adventure Game Thread

let’s just say that she won’t be exactly happy with the way you will chop that wood.

1 Like

Ahahaha, I can’t wait to see what happens next!! :joy:

1 Like

Also, if you’d seen your 6-year-old tell you “I’m bored” you’d suddenly be more sympathetic with the mother!

“Go chop the wood with an axe while your father is off in a bar?”

“Still here? C’mon, chop chop!”

When my 6 year old is bored, I start up Monkey Island…

3 Likes

Dear guys, I hope everything’s fine down here! I want to give my countless followers a small update. Here is some work-in-progress art for my game! :slight_smile:

How do you like it? :slight_smile:

As for the puzzle design of the second part, it’s not complete yet. At this pace, the game should be ready in a couple of decades!
Take care everybody!

11 Likes

I think it’s a great style. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it too.
It reminds me of Milo Manara’s Gulliveriana and Kamasutra (both point and click adventures based on the drawings of Manara):
immagine

4 Likes

Wow, that’s some art. I didn’t know those game existed, I’m curious now.

The imperfect colouring is perfect!

Staying true to the original, there won’t be any animation? Not that I’d miss that.

3 Likes

Oh, here’s another one:

I’m so lazy I think I might ship that way !

Exactly! After all I have about 100 locations (plus cutscenes, which are basically backgrounds with less detail). I need to save on something!

PS: in the meantime: the UI has been improved, the “binary use” which you missed is back, and many new jokes have been added to the first part.

5 Likes

Every image you posted reminds me of the involved rooms I’ve played, perfectly!
Congratulations!

1 Like

Who is the artist? You, yourself?

Yeah, it’s me!

I took some pictures off the internet and painted over. :slight_smile:

If Mark Ferrari did it for the famous staircase, why shouldn’t I, I say. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In the second part, I’m thinking to give a more prominent role to Frank Stallone. The character has comedic potential, I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to play it, last time the game was incomplete.
Can’t wait to test it as soon as possible!

1 Like

Same!!! :smile:

2 Likes

I am not sure if I should first do the graphics of all the locations of part 1, so as to finalize part 1, or continue with the design of part2… hm…

I think you should complete the game, even with “wireframe” graphic.

1 Like

Very wise advice.

But I was so getting into drawing :slight_smile:

Ok, I’ll just finish this location and move on:

6 Likes

Of course! Cleaning up too much would kill the charm and suck the life out of it.

Same here!

2 Likes