Signed Thimbleweed Park collector's edition box for $500.00

I refuse to charge people for my signature. I’ll sign stuff for free. What I don’t like is people who get me to sign stuff, only so they can sell it.

2 Likes

No one likes that, but there is also no way around that, except not signing anything at all.
Stephen King signs stuff saying “Who should I dedicated this to? Ebay?”

Bryan Cranston recently retired from signing anything.

1 Like

Charge them for the stuff you sign. :wink: Your signature just make the stuff more valuable (extreme more valuable if I have a look at several eBay auctions…).

We could additionally raise the value by killing him.

But then we won’t get more adventure games from him…!

The more we will value what we already have now! See it´s a win for everyone…except Dead Gilbert.

I’m still not convinced. :slight_smile:

:money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::moneybag: MOOOOONNNNNEEEEEYYYY!!! :money_mouth_face::money_with_wings::moneybag:

You eat money? Ok, that explains a lot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yet. still not enough…

1 Like

I believe that shaking Ron’s hand, and having a speech and a nice hilarious picture with him, is more valuable than his signature on a box.
And that can’t be sold on eBay, luckly! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

| And that can’t be sold on eBay, luckly!

ANYTHING can be sold on ebay
http://cld.goliath.com/image/upload/t_cn,f_auto,q_auto,$w_700/go/2016/01/Zayn-Malik-ponytail.jpg

3 Likes

WOW, that’ll be the perfect fit for my Wifi cable.

1 Like

It might be a bargain buy! Hopefully, they have enough of them in stock.

Hey, that is without a doubt mine! Bastards stole it and now they’re reselling. :angry:

You will always get parasitic wankers trying to get something for nothing. On Ebay here a magazine I don’t consider being worth £5 is being touted but not sold for £2999. Madness.
I want the magazine but I am not crazy.

Some people think everything retro is worth a fortune. They haven’t the brains to know otherwise.

I once put a script for a movie " Shaun of the Dead ", on ebay when back then they were very rare (only a fairly small British film maybe 200 copies existed in the world at that point), I put it on for £99 I thought that was fair for such a rarity. Anyway ended up going for £350.

(A year later the team behind the film put the script online)

My point is something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I didn’t expect to get so much for a movie script and I boxed it up in a nice presentation case for him and the guy was very happy.

I don’t like this thing of buying up a bunch of Limited Editions then selling them on at a much hiked rate-
it is like tickets to Football matches or Music gigs where they charge so much over the original price it is untrue.

The thing is, reason they keep doing it is this: Some people don’t have money worries, some people can afford to buy anything they want and if what they want is expensive they still buy it regardless.

I got into an ebay battle royal with some guy in America over a script for Lewis (Inspector Lewis in the states), it was my favourite scriptwriter, anyway it went up to about £400 in the end and I couldn’t do it. I could afford £150 but the guy out-gunned me, In the end I suspected the seller was shilling us so I dropped out. But the guy in the states paid £400 plus a bunch for the shipping. But because money was no object he didn’t really care.

The bad side to all this is the person who is an avid fan of something so desperate to get what he wants that he spends money he doesn’t have. In some cases collecting can be an addiction and it gets dangerous. Obsessing over anything is dangerous.

It’s like I posted here, £150-200 they want for that collectors edition I got for £38.

1 Like