So how we can see the ENDINGS!?!

Firstly I’m new here… I could reach here by forsaking how to see the different Endings of this game.

And i saw some posts talking about the endings and at the end i couldn’t find any ways to see them.
Because of spoiling, maybe, but I’m here for finding the hints for hidden things:/ i want to know everything :tired_face:
And i know there are still things all are curious to know. But at least about the Endings. I think some people saw it​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: i want to know how!!

How many endings…and how to see them… How to see dead ending…:tired_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: Can anyone explain it with drtails?? :persevere::persevere::persevere: Pleaseeeeee???

And here… Things still remains as mystery::

1. The blue bear don’t know where to use
  2. The Beta Tape? We got from movie machine. ( I heard this can’t be used because they were about to remove this in game)

Maybe more but it’s all i can remember for now😅

And personally curious

1. Is the coke really only for the plant?
  2. What’s with the digger? I still don’t know what he is for and i saw someone play this character (?). How? Any stories about him? And what can we do with him?
  3. I saw ransome uses the trampoline alone with lying on it at the video…? Did anyone could do it?
  4. Oh yeah, how to see ransom be kind?
  5. Is it possible to see ransome’s no make-up face?
  6. Is it possible ransome to enter the bookstore?

Omg i think i got so many things to know. But hope someone answers me​:pleading_face::pray: thank you…
( And I’m not a good English speaker…)

Save before you start the final part of the game. Iirc it’s fairly well advertised. If you didn’t then I’m afraid you’ll have to take a save from a little bit further back.

And explore the world in the final part. :slight_smile:

Would you like answers or hints to your questions? :slight_smile:

Yeah i do save. So!?

Of course. I want every answers and spoils. Because i can’t explore for myself anymore. Tell me everything…

Ok, I’ll use the “spoiler” feature to hide the answers. (And I hope that I remember everything correctly. :wink: )

• Is the coke really only for the plant?

Yes, it is.

• What’s with the digger? I still don’t know what he is for and i saw someone play this character (?). How? Any stories about him? And what can we do with him?

Nothing, unfortunately. AFAIR he was planned to be used in another puzzle, but that was cut. He just works as a “gatekeeper” in TWP.

• I saw ransome uses the trampoline alone with lying on it at the video…? Did anyone could do it?

Huh, no. In my playthrough he just jumped on it. :slight_smile: Maybe he is lying on it if you let him jump and then wait for some time.

• Oh yeah, how to see ransom be kind?

Well, in “his” ending. :slight_smile: Before Delores pushes the tubes into the computer you are able to switch to all other characters. You can play with each of them and discover their individual ending.

• Is it possible to see ransome’s no make-up face?

No, not at the ending. You can see his face at the beginning before he is putting his makeup on.

• Is it possible ransome to enter the bookstore?

No, that’s not possible, AFAIK.

If you would like to see the alternative endings and you are stuck, I would recommend to read a solution. If you are only stuck at a puzzle, ask here for help. :slight_smile:

Ohhhhhh thank you so much!:two_hearts:
Oh and, one more question… Is the sandy ransome’s ex wife??:roll_eyes: When i played it long before for first time, i just thought she is. But now i couldn’t sure. But because of the letter with heart cover. So i just guess she is. But right?

And .:sweat_smile: So the ray actually escaped the game world after completing her mission? By removed in the game.

And, how to see the willie ending? I’ve seen in somewhere i can get him released if i push the last one and off the pillow machine. So HOW?

Interesting idea, but no. :slight_smile: She is and was David’s girlfriend. You should really play “Maniac Mansion”. It’s still available on Steam and Gog. :slight_smile:

He is part of the ending(s) of the agents. :slight_smile: You should consider to read a solution. :wink:

I didn’t understand…:cry: so did i do something for release him?? And I’ve seen that if i use the coins for playing the game in game center, the ending will be different ( bad ending) but i think it’s just not related to ending. Right? ,_,

You can free Willie with the agents. I can’t remember if you have to use the key to open the gate of his prison, but you have (just) to open it. AFAIR you can’t play Willie.

The arcade games were added after the release of TWP. I played TWP with the first release, so I can’t say something about the/a different ending.

I don’t understand where you are stuck at the moment. Have you already explored/encountered the endings of each character?

Em… Before Delores come into the pillow machine room, i can use other characters right? Also before the door closed. I used them to explore more, but most of shops are already closed…?? So idk what to do more. I went to the willie with the agents, but they couldn’t release him. Where is the key? :thinking::thinking::thinking: I don’t know which timing i can release him.

And after Delores come into the pillow machine room, she can’t stop talking with the uncle chuck, and after that is just starting the last part. :thinking:…???

Eh, i see… So playing the games are nothing but just playing it🤔

Endings of each character means that last part?
Can i release willie at the last part?:dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
What can i do more before the last part?
;-;

Exactly. :slight_smile: You have to “solve” the story of the other characters before you walk with Delores into the machine room.

Yes, you’ll find more information (and a lot of hints) in this thread:

I’ll give you some hints:

• Let Ransome talk to Sandy.

• Explore the penthouse of the hotel with Franklin.

• Maybe the Nickle News needs some stuff for an article that one of the characters has already?

Ohhh :heart_eyes: i released Willie! But…!? Nothing more? Willie is gone as soon as opend jail … What’s different?:flushed:?

And about ramsome talk to sandy… nothing more to talk before last part… she only say Get Lost!

And maybe i should explore more with more time😭

Thank you so much!!!

OHHH WAIT
i really wanted to know the use of the bottle ship!!!
I forgot when i ask… So i got the bottle but where can i use it? Is it also nothing?

And i couldn’t find the eye drops… Where is it? In the bookstore?