So tell us where you´re from [Survey Poll CLOSED]!

Unfortunately we are too few. The sample is not large enough to provide significant data nor to make meaningful conclusions. But polls are fun. :slight_smile:

That´s another reason @Someone! :grinning:

But of course you´re right the sample is not big enough. The gap between active and reading only members is pretty big however and hopefully some read only members vote too.

If you think we are not large enough, then you don’t want to know how they measure the TV ratings in germany… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let alone legislation that has been put forward in the past based on studies with not large enough samples.

From the episode: “Much Apu about nothing”, season 7, n. 23

3 Likes

Argentina.

I play TWP in English (like I did back then with Maniac Mansion, Zak, Monkey Island). It’s not that I dislike this particular translation (I haven’t tried it yet). It’s just that translations made in Spain ‘sound’ somewhat odd to me. Plus, I try to avoid hearing the voices in English and reading the text in Spanish as far as possible.

That´s been the case for everyone I talked to about this in german(me in included). Either play in english and listen to the voices or play it in your own or another language and switch the voices off. Otherwise it´s too confusing.

Anyway, I predict about 50% from Europe and about 50% from the rest of the world.

I wouldn’t know, I played the game entirely in english.

I voted Switzerland since I live there, but I’m Italian :stuck_out_tongue:

I did :grin:

If I were you, I would have voted Italy… :cry:

1 Like

Sorry, Sardigna no est Italia :stuck_out_tongue: :georgia: <-- I know this is a Georgian flag, but that’s very similar to Sardinia’s

Noooooo… I’m not 39, Zak! I’m way way youger!!!

I’m 32. :smile:

Whooops… OK, amended! :grin:

1 Like

You silly fool! I deliberatly did not add that “Massachusetts” to leave it open wheather I refer to the mythos town Arkham or Arkham Asylum from Batman!

:franklin: OK, amended… Please take a look now!

Phoenix Wright seems to portray real lawyers work in the way that Super Mario Bros portrays real plumbers work.

Can you be from 2 places? I’m Spanish but I’ve spent almost all my working life in the UK.

Hmmm. I guess I was thinking mainly of place of birth or main language spoken. But the current residence might be more important in that case. So in your case probably UK then.