Social Media: the devil?

Ah… that’s a total of 9 people…
And Ron I’m done with Twitter Gilbert being one of them, that leaves 5 lurkers and 2 active accounts.
Ah well. More time for other stuff!

Also I never allow any notifications (mobile or mail) or disable them, so yeah… I am not the target audience I guess.

My pants only vibrate when someone replies to me.

Mine only when @tasse-tee replies to me!
:joy:

yeah, I couldn’t let that one pass

2 Likes

You really should have though…

2 Likes

@Sushi’s wife had better not be the jealous type. :scream:

If any spouses or significant others ghostread here we’d all be doomed! :scream:

For all you know they’re posing as a regular :astonished:

1 Like

@Paul

:open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m safe. My wife would put something like The Cat Lady or Primordia as her fave adventure game, not Monkey Island.

But that´s a fantastic game, good choice!

This may be a good opportunity to point out to @ema that a like is not a confirmation. :wink:

1 Like

By 2020, “likes” on social media will have legal value.

2 Likes

That is in 16 1/2 months already!

So… you have finally figured out that this “Paul” account is a secret account, jointly created by all the husbands/wives/gfs/bfs/dogs/cats/hamsters of all the existing members of this forum to spy on your activities.

We are watching you, so no funny business, etc.

7 Likes

How I picture the above post was composed now:

2 Likes

Logging onto Facebook once every week or two has its disadvantages as well. This was one of my notifications just yet:

Grmbl.

Earlier today in germany there was a trend on twitter:

#MenAreTrash

Looking through the tweets it seemed it was full of men and women finding this stupid and no one was sure who started it.

Turns out it might have been a female journalist who calls herself a feminist who constantly loves to provoke with generalising men hating remarks.

My guess was that later she´d take the huge number of people using that hashtag and making her narrative that women agree with her while men are offended completly blocking out the fact that most women disagree, too. Looking at what this person wrote, it turned out I was right.

She´ll probably write a blog post or article about it confirming everything she set out to provoke.

Yeah, that was stupid.

1 Like

#EmptyCrispPacketsAreTrash

3 Likes

#MenTakeOutTheTrash
#usually

3 Likes

#BritsTakeOutRubbish

3 Likes