Strange food you should really give a try

Yeah, I’ve not ventured there either. I nearly did, when Gillian Anderson did.

I ate a few ants once. Or rather they forced themselves in my mouth when I was covered with a thousand. Lightly acidic and crunchy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Huh. My life is boring…

2 Likes

Just accidentally lift up an ant’s nest and they’ll crawl all over you in all of two seconds. Or whatever it’s called when it’s not a hill but an underground lair intertwined with the plants you’re transplanting.

Same thing happened to me the other day. I thought one of them bit me between my toes, but turned out I stepped on a bramble. No more gardening in flip flops.

If Gillian Anderson jumped off a bridge…

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ObeseFrankBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif

1 Like

:cry:

Never mind, imitatation probably wouldn´t be your first reason.

That was almost my reply.

1 Like

I’d have posted the same stuff.

1 Like

Real ants are ever so slightly smaller, but the part about your arms and body turning into a crawling mass of black is real. :stuck_out_tongue:

Since we talked about exotic pizza toppings:

Pizza Pasta

Pizza Chocolate

3 Likes

:scream:

2 Likes

Interesting. It’s written in italian, but that logo, “Dr. Oetker”, in Italy is this one:
immagine

2 Likes

That is odd. Ristorante is just the label while Dr Oetker is the company. And it is a german company.

1 Like

The sweet chocolate pizza doesn’t sound bad. The pizza pasta means third world war.

Dr. Oetker and Cameo are the same company. It’s like the “Heartbrand” you Germans call Langnese, Italians call Algida and Swiss call Lusso.

3 Likes

I think the italian name comes from the logo, which resembles a cameo.

1 Like

In fact it is a sweet and not a “real” pizza with chocolate.

Dr. Oetker/Cameo tried several other odd things in the past…

But it also clearly resembles a doctor whose name is Oetker! :stuck_out_tongue:

And the Brits call it Wall’s! Wonder why there’s so many names…