Strange food you should really give a try

Could it be that there is an excessive letter in aceton?

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken: Maybe you should start a new thread for the puzzles. :wink: (Ehrm… There will be another puzzle? :slight_smile: )

1 Like

According to my dictionary it’s spelled acetone.

1 Like

Ah, didn´t think of that.

No, I’ve checked the English version.

1 Like

As many as you (and any other forum’s user) want! :hugs:
That web site allows anyone to easily create, edit, generate, save crosswords in a jiffy.
This one was an experiment (it has only a dozen words). During these days, I can add more words.

Yes, please! One for TWP next please! (And announce it in a new thread… :wink: )

1 Like

Ooh cool! I’m going to attempt it now. I thought it was going to be on TWP – I might not be as good at a general point and click adventure games one but let’s see!

Ok, I will make a crossword puzzle only related on Thimbleweed Park (and its creators).
I will write a dedicated post in the forum.

2 Likes

I’ve only got three left to get… hm…

Yay! :clap:

2 Likes

Not strange food, but strange food news:
Sweden has revealed that their “national dish”. meatballs, is actually Turkish!

1 Like

Bad news for Ikea!

2 Likes

:scream: And what’s next? Pasta isn’t from Italy? Porcelain wasn’t invented in Europe?

2 Likes

yeah, and LeChuck isn’t a zombie ghost pirate.

1 Like

Oh, that’s the secret? :thinking:

I love Indian food. Tonight I had Kashmiri chicken which is one of my favourites. It’s a medium curry with onions, spices and lychee fruit.

If you like curry and haven’t had it, I highly recommend. It sounds weird but the fruit goes really well (that big white blob in the photo is a lychee).

DSC_0680

2 Likes

Thus far I’ve chickened out on trying insects. They sell 'em in stores.

Why do you all make me hungry in the night where every restaurant in my neighborhood is closed…! Conspiracy!

2 Likes

I repeat: insects.

Yes. A protein bomb. Do you prefer them in chocolate or fried?