Strange food you should really give a try

Have you ever seen these?

Very famous in Italy, and protagonist of some interracial sexy jokes, too.

I ate tons of them as a child.

You can find them online outside Italy.

3 Likes

Hm. I’m surprised we call it that. We usually call those biscuits rather than cookies (which are bigger and gooey).

Says the girl currently eating Maryland cookies :smile:

2 Likes

Maryland USA? Well that makes sense for them to be called cookies rather than biscuits, right?

The only biscuits we call biscuits are these…erm… spoon? biscuits?

1 Like

No, but: :drooling_face: The are looking delicious!

1 Like

Do they? :open_mouth: :door: :running_woman:

Huh?

What you call ladyfingers.

1 Like

We call the dough “Biskuit” (English “sponge cake”):

/edit: @milanfahrnholz was faster again… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s perhps 20 years I don’t eat one… maybe I’ll buy a pack. There are many variants, the most obvious one has a dark filling.

1 Like

To be fair she "huh?"ed me not you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But I started my answer before you began to write. No one types faster than you. Unbelievable.

That´s not true. Kate even pointed out to me how slow I type, the other day. :frowning: And so did Katie…

You on the the other hand seem to “like” faster than you read sometimes.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you still remain the fastest lover.

Oh, that’s awkward.

I meant , the fastest liker :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Fnar.

https://www.google.it/search?q=fnar&client=safari&hl=it-it&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjn4r-8_63cAhWIbFAKHaA7Bx8Q_AUIESgB&biw=375&bih=628

Caution. You don’t want your post to be deleted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s wrong. I am already a fast writer, but are lightning fast. Don’t believe Katie.

Yes, I’m as fast as a sewing machine! Oh. Wait.

1 Like

I´d love to paraphrase this Cheers dialogue now only with using a
sewing machine:

Rebecca: “Oh Sam it´s been so long for me, I don´t know…but I think it´s like riding a bicyle!”
Sam:“If you think that it´s like riding a bicycle, it must indeed been really long.”

1 Like

What does it mean?

It´s an onomatopoeia for a snorting laughing sound. The kind you make when a childish giggle isn´t enough anymore.

1 Like

Isn’t that Narf?

Funny you would say that. That was exactly my reaction the first time I heard that:

Maybe people shouldn´t always zone out during the long exchanges between Kate and I. You could even learn something, you know? :smirk:

1 Like