Strange food you should really give a try

Ahahah
I took a picture of the options from the technicians back, but the font size is too small, it’s not readable.
There were cooking time, price for extra topping, secret place free coupons…

1 Like

There should be a fault protection system, but I anyways hope not to stumble into a fault problem while withdrawing!!

I returned back to the pizza vending machine, and there still are the two technicians. There’s a problem with the touch screen. :neutral_face:

The screen says : “choose your pizza”
The user selects the pizza (e.g. Margherita), then the display says: “insert money to pay. Due: 0 Euro”.
Immediately after this message, the machine thinks it completed its job and returns to the main screen :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The question is: how did it end up with this bug, when it usually works just fine? Perhaps somebody chose an unusual combination of options, going forwards and backwards between the steps…

Hmm, maybe I should try applying my game-breaking abilities to vending machines! :grinning:

2 Likes

1 Like

Before I read onwards, I thought: @tasse-tee surely passed by here. Another glitch uncovered! :slight_smile:

I think it is broken enough as it is now. These kids and Zak are hungry!

3 Likes

529281_200x130

Have you ever been here?

2 Likes

nope

Nope, not yet…

3 Likes

A real pizza dispenser hacker doesn’t need to be physically around to have an effect. Nice-Mirabilandia is only 550km. Larger distances have been proven futile in resisting her powers before!!
MUAHAHA!!

3 Likes

They are still there, checking the coins module…

2 Likes

Police? It’s the General Manager of Mirabilandia speaking. Could you please send somebody? There’s a suspect guy, hiding in a group of unattended minors, staring at my men at work and taking pictures from 5 hours… he keeps on saying he works for the FBI and wants to know where the nudge-nudge-wink-wink pizza coupons are.

4 Likes

I bet he works at the Home Office in Albuquerque.

3 Likes

Seems fair value for that amount of money. Or, to put it another way, count yourself lucky that it wasn’t done immediately after swallowing your €2,50, or whatever they charge for a slice. :slight_smile:

It amazes me to no end, though I must admit that I am forced to participate in that scheme where I work, too. One simple reason (at least in our case) is that a lot of OEM parts come with client libraries that are Windows-only, or require Windows-based tools for setup, maintenance and/or trouble-shooting. Quite a sizeable portion of our install base is still running on XP, and while we do offer an upgrade package to Windows 7, most of our customers seem unwilling to pay the cost or take the risk. We dread the day we’re forced to switch to Windows 10 …

1 Like

I give up. Now the touch screen is working (pizza = 5 euros) but they say the oven isn’t working.
That doesn’t seem to work.

2 Likes

They couldn’t fix it? Even after working on it all day?! :woman_facepalming:
Oh well, I guess you’ll have to have some normal pizza instead :wink:

2 Likes

waiwaiwaiwai wait. So he and a big group of kids stood in front of a pizza vending machine for 8 hours, he was taking a couple of photographs and nobody thought of like…going somewhere else?? :confused:

1 Like

Yes, I had, in a restaurant inside the park.
I think it was a sign of the fate :grin:

2 Likes

I know I’m quite bizarre, but not so much :grin::grin:
On Saturday we changed the group: no more kids under 13, now teens 13-17. They can walk freely in the park. I was together with my friend, and of course we decided to go somewhere else and return from time to time.

3 Likes

Maybe they hadn’t enough money on their cash cards to buy the toolbox from Lou’s Loans …?

3 Likes