Strange food you should really give a try

Are there pancakes, a muffin and a yoghurt as well? :face_with_monocle:

Do they have some meat in it?

Gotta have some sweet stuff for second course. At least I would need that …

Er… huh? Not last time I checked?

Indeed. Though I think I’d have the pancakes first (with some of the bacon), followed by the fry-up, followed by the yoghurt.

Then it’s definitely decoration.

1 Like

This opens a lot of questions I’d like to ask about brekfast. As any Italian guy, I know a lot about lunch and dinner, but I’m lacking in breakfast knowledge. Maybe tomorrow I’ll post some questions.

4 Likes

Same here (as a German guy)!

1 Like

I can’t believe someone can eat that all for breakfast! :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Today we were hiking, and we stumbled in this:

Some steps on there was a tiny booth in which they sold honey flavoured ice cream, made with the honey of their bees.

I didn’t like it very much. My wife did.

4 Likes

nice bee-warning sign :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can imagine the huney attracting those bees while you’re eating the icecream.

I know it’s spelled honey, I like Winnie the Pooh

2 Likes

I’d prefer actual honey too, but if hiking I guess the ice cream isn’t a bad choice compared to carrying a pound of honey plus the weight of its container.

I could use that. This year we have bees nesting in front of our kitchen window (I think they are under the window sill) and outside our sleeping room (in the roller shutter box). They are friendly and mind their own business (so far), but I doubt they’ll pay for the privilege.

1 Like

Why do I only notice now that the jar on the right seems to make kissy lips? :flushed:

2 Likes

Come on, my friend. You can do better.
Concentrate…
Look closely… tilt your head like you’re looking at a vintage emoji…

No need for that, the lips are there for everyone. Plain to see. And there is a little bit of tongue coming through also…

1 Like

And she looks like she’s winking :laughing:

1 Like

Oh yeah I can see that, too!

1 Like

Yessss!

2 Likes

But why “Limited Edition”? :thinking:

It was on a shelf that said seasonal.

1 Like