Tasse-Tee vs TWP Hard Mode!

That counts as a lullaby? :thinking:

Anyway, itā€™s cool that you people are forgetting things from the game and so on. After a year of reading and listening to all the sentences in the game I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be able to forget anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If one whispers it :kissing: do do do

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure my daughters would begin dancing even if I whispered :stuck_out_tongue: now thatā€™s an :ear::snake:

3 Likes

@PiecesOfKate, it turns out I had already figured out the solution! The real problem is that I must have been switching between save files, and used the wrong one (pre-solution) to go back to Claraā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m still stuck on the other two things. The lawyer has asked for something in particular, but Iā€™m not sure where to look for it.

For the meeting, I just had the idea that the code on the flyer could be for the paths in the forest, but that didnā€™t work.

1 Like

No, that isnā€™t going to work.
Iā€™ll try to give some gradual hints (this puzzle is pretty hard for most people and I had the pleasure of having it completely spoiled for me by some comment on the blog/forum).

1. where did you get that flyer?

2. how many flyers where there?
  3. is it possible other people got a flyer too?

4. have you seen other people in strange placesā€¦ as if they are going to a seckrit meeting?

5. perhaps they know where the secret venue is?

6. you could try asking one of them?

7. or you could try following them?

8. Probably you lost their track, didnā€™t you?

9. If only you had a way that you could follow their tracks more easily

10. observe the path they take . No really, observe again and again. That is just one part of the puzzle. Then apply your adventure solving skills to it

11. there is a reason the game takes place at night

12. beside making it harder to SEE the tracks

13. how cool would it be if the tracks were fluorescent

14. unfortunately you donā€™t have any sproutella in this game ā† this one is funny, if I may say so myself (you can read it without any context, but it is an incremental hint if you did read all the ones before)
  15. Look around in TWP universe for something else that may shine a light on the path to follow

1 Like

ThatĀ“s a bit too complicated. Think simpler.

she is going to have no problem with Monkey Island, though

2 Likes

Itā€™s actually where youā€™d expect it to be. You may feel slightly embarrassed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It can be found in disk #22, of course :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like