Tell me your dreams

I´m trying to pronounce that…

Sounds like a place where you can get real good Latté. Watch out Starbucks!

2 Likes

That makes total sense :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad everyone’s getting something out of this forum. I can’t imagine not having it now!

4 Likes

Beatles
Coke
Star Wars
Kirk
[don’t know]
Marvel
Pixar
Lucas Arts
Jesus
[I call the 5th amendement]

1 Like

YES :hugs:

Or #teeweed, like seaweed! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow. This thread seems to be very interesting - you can’t answer fast enough:

6 Likes

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken Spegni il computer e vai a McKremapark!

2 Likes

Let us print T-shirts! :grinning:

1 Like

Are you a silent partner now? More money for me? Okay great.

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

I couldn´t find a way how to fit my name in. Those “Brangelina” inventing guys are poetic geniuses… :frowning:

Ratatouille Onion

2 Likes

This thread right now:

3 Likes

Haha… no.

Let me tell you about two american girls I met in Sorrento last summer. They asked me which train they had to take. Soon after we sit together and begin to talk. They worked with that airline which was involved in a scandal, the United. Funnily enough, I knew that because of a Ron’s tweet (I even asked them if they knew him… damn millennials they didn’t :stuck_out_tongue: ). Well when I asked them which one they prefer, Clinton or Trump, the brunette, which was more silent, shouted out: “They both suck!” I couldn’t stop laughing.

Anyway I want to say that what I do expect more in democracy is not that we are the good ones, and those are the bad ones, but that we do critic ourself in order to express the best choice on our side (which leds usually to a better choice for the other side).

3 Likes

That was a different movie. :wink:

btw: Raumpatroullie was this:

1 Like

I’ve realised this thread is not a bad one for going off topic as if that bothers me, pfft! because we’re not going to stop dreaming so it’ll always get back on track.

cue Nightmare on Elm Street meme

3 Likes

btw: What happened to The Three Stooges? Unlike the Marx Brothers I haven’t seen them for years (in TV)…

Actually I dream about the things in this forum regularly - and partially in English. I’m not sure where this ends …

2 Likes

Oh wait, you said meme, not theme!

@PiecesOfKate: I dream about the things in this forum. And I slowly begin to realize that it might have something to do with this Milan guy… :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, but you get mentions up the…ouh…sorry, never mind. Buttocks! Shut up, Milan!

I never thought they were even close to being as popular in germany.

That dog certainly left an impression on people. That was at a time when I considered five likes on a post an impressive feat.

1 Like