Terrible Toybox Ask-Me-Anything on Reddit, Sept. 26th, 2017

(I assume that) the AMA will take place on the NintendoSwitch subreddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/

2 Likes

If you will attend the AMA, please ask the developers for free Fangamer coupons. :neutral_face:

reddit has never been my thing. In general it may have it´s advantages, but it´s also a strange, strange place.

If there’s something strange, in your reddit-hood…

1 Like

What’s the need to creare an “Ask-Me-Anything” on SubReddit, when there is this very place, where anybody can ask anything, and everyone (including The Holy Developers) can give a proper answer?

I think it’s a chance for Nintendo users.

Marketing outside of your home makes sense: that subreddit is visited by thousands of potential buyers and this forum is visited by hundreds of already acquired loyal fans.

2 Likes

Reddit Hood, Reddit Hood, riding through the land, Reddit Hood Reddit Hood, with his merrry band…

1 Like

Litte Reddit Riding Hood?

No! Reddit Hood! Better known as…

1 Like

Ah! My ChildHood… :wink:

1 Like

I don´t want to exclude our non-german speaking friends. Here is something everyone will understand.

1 Like

I don’t understand Swedish.

It´s easy. Like Danish, only backwards.

3 Likes

This reddit AMA was very fun to read through, after the fact. Lots of good stuff in there.

I liked this reply by David about a removed puzzle. Its leftovers are in the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ahah they just have to enable the CopyTron 3000’s left panel object, and voilà!

They could turn the in-jokes-option to a nerd-option where beside the in-jokes all cut (and weird) puzzles are available. The really hard mode. For the real fans.

1 Like

I don’t consider that puzzle very strange, though. It would have been quite logical to me.

But only after you know the solution? :slight_smile:

This was an interesting comment from Ron:
“If I was going to do another adventure game, (even 8-bit), I’d move into a more dynamic art style. More close-ups and establishing shots, etc.”

1 Like