(except that I do)

I hate Mumunmununsdays!

1 Like

I had to remind myself what thatā€™s from, but haha :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m a street walkinā€™ cheetah with a heart full of napalm. :guitar:

1 Like
1 Like

ItĀ“s no joke, I woke up and my glases were broken, and I didnĀ“t even do anything. The framing is very thin so it might have happened over time without me noticing. Now the glass wonĀ“t stay in and IĀ“m legally blind.

Karma at work, I guess.

1 Like

Get yourself a fashionable monocle. Or two, I guessā€¦

A relative of mine had glasses with a very thin frame and that broke very fast. If you (@milanfahrnholz) are going to buy a new one I would recommend to have a look at those ā€œflexibleā€ frames. They are very thin, strong and very flexible - unfortunately I canā€™t remember the name for that material ā€¦

1 Like

Well first thing IĀ“m gonna do is glue them I guess. Then I of course have to get a replacement as fast as possible.

At the moment it is all a bit weird, though.

grafik

1 Like

Passing time at the airport, so hereā€™s an extremely catchy earworm (you can thank my niece).

3 Likes

The Baby Shark song! Iā€™ve heard about it, but refrained from checking it out until now. Letā€™s give it a listen.
ā€¦oh no, what have I done!!! :laughing: :notes: :shark: :repeat:

2 Likes

Haha :laughing:

Iā€™d never heard of it but apparently it went a bit viral, and people were getting out of their cars and doing the dance or something. Stupid Brits! Apart from me and @tasse-tee. Youā€™d never catch us doing that.

2 Likes

I bet this originated from the ā€œKiki Challengeā€.

:joy:

1 Like

:notes::tipping_hand_man::no_good_man::ok_man::notes:

2 Likes

Wowā€¦ I didnā€™t know about that one. Some people are just so dumb! :expressionless:

1 Like

IĀ“ve been thinking of the Everybody Hurts Video. Seems like people were taking it a tad too literally.

1 Like

And what kind of sport is liking deleted posts?!

1 Like

Thanks, now I have this one in my head:

(Yeah, I know: different lyrics, but I mixed it up in my head and got the song in my head regardless)

4 Likes

Being more precise would have been so easy, though!

1 Like

Yeah, but that would be lyingā€¦

1 Like