The "It's cake day" thread!

That’s what I did, but I didn’t even know the game existed until a fair bit after release. :slight_smile:

Yeah, i found the game like a week after release. I didn’t know about the kickstarter or blog, i just wondered one day what the Monkey Island guy was up to. Must have been the strong signals.

5 Likes

Happy cake day to @Nor_Treblig! :cake: :partying_face:

The cake also goes, among others, to @yrface :cake: ! Are you still around?

2 Likes

Hello @asterothe, yesterday was your cake day! I hope it’s still creamy enough for you, here you go: :cake: !

Also, we should all remember that the cake is a lie. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Well thank you @LowLevel

Hey @Ema , it has been five years already. Happy cake day to you! :cake: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy cake day, @FrancescoF ! :partying_face:

I’ve noticed that in the past years you have painstakingly investigated the “MI3a affair” to understand if the game was under development.

For that and for announcing in this forum that Ron was working on a new Monkey Island game, two slices of cake are well deserved! :cake: :cake:

3 Likes

Happy cake day, @Paul ! :cake:

The cake serves two purposes: it celebrates your five years in this community and it’s a consolation prize for reminding people that we are older!

(but RtMI should make us feel a little younger)

2 Likes

…also a third purpose of reminding me I need to eat some cake

Thanks @LowLevel !

I am still around, but obviously not checking very often as I’m just now seeing your message. Some of the old Thimbleheads have moved to Twitter where I’m usually checking.

2 Likes

Glad to see you again. Say hello to all the Twitter Thimbleheads for me! :blush:

1 Like

It’s Thimbleweed Park’s cake day!

Six years ago our lives changed radically :smiley: at least that’s what I want to believe.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Sunday, it will be interesting!

1 Like

This better not be an April’s Fool joke

2 Likes

Thank you! I think I started to write about it way before that post.
I was ahead of times :sweat_smile:

2 Likes