The official travel thread

This club looks fun. Can you run one for adults, please?

1 Like

You win! The boy with the pig’s face has won the game!

2 Likes

Go pigface!

2 Likes

unfortunately, adults are too lazy to play !!

1 Like

Not here.

1 Like

What’s the blue one? Some sort of emo teletubbie?

2 Likes

I once played a match that was wonderful, it was a cold war, everyone kept adding armies and waiting for the others to attack.

Then one of our friends got bored and began complaining “oh, why doesn’t anyone attack?”, so her boyfriend decided to break the balance, attacked first, and everything collapsed. I’ve always liked how she complained but didn’t attack, and her boyfriend did. Veeeeery deceitful. That told a lot about their relationship :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I could post this in the “what are you seeing right now?” thread too… but that’s so momentarily.

My current view from a lounge chair !

In 30 minutes I turn the other way to watch the bloodmoon

6 Likes

Hah! After posting it, I notice the resemblance to the Vista of TWP on top.

2 Likes

… only around the eyes of course-a-who!

3 Likes

It´s much darker here already. Like the magic hour, when everything is blue.

Are they still friends? :slight_smile:

That’s a funny version of Risk. What’s with the cards?

Not in my family (though not everyone plays with the same enthusiasm). Not so much my wife, though. If she’s to play, something has to be at stake, like loser does the dishes or laundry or some such. I rather play for the joy of it; winning is just icing on the cake :smile:.

2 Likes

I milked a goat today.

It was the first time in years that I touched a breast that wasn’t my wife’s. She didn’t seem to be jealous, anyway, but I’m not gonna see if it applies to other breasts too.

5 Likes

If I were you I’d next go for sheep, then cow and only after that move on to Kitten Natividad.

3 Likes

I know a Gary Larson when I see one… :crazy_face:

1 Like

Here again at Mirabilandia’s amusement park, this time with teens.
We are at the eye-ce wheel’s feet

Ciao!

4 Likes

Right now I´m trying to say that a couple of times fast in a row, and really struggle with it. :laughing:

2 Likes

Eheh!

Let me see…

Mee - rah - bee - lan - dya

4 Likes