Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

The official travel thread

Oh, yeah I heard about that one! We´ll might go there ourselves one day, since there´s also many places I´d like to visit there.

Our next two or three trips are more or less planned out already, though. :laughing:

Yeah…we´re organised! :sunglasses:

Hints: Take your time(*) and order the tickets online.

(*) We needed >6 hours - and we haven’t seen every detail.

Tell us more! :smiley:

Well, you are German, aren’t you? :wink:

We went through the german museum taking as much in as we cared to. I think we´ll be fine. :smile:

In due time. Depending how exciting the destinations are and what sights they have. :slightly_smiling_face:

But we both are well organised, and as for me that is probably the only thing sterotypical german about me (and I don´t even know many people who actually are like that in real life). :face_with_monocle:

Needing a quiet and peaceful vacation. On the recommendation of this forum I just booked a bus ticket to a little town called Thimbleweed Park. Heard it’s nice and quiet, and the sunsets look stunning.

I’ve heard the locals are a bit odd, but I’m sure that’s all there is to worry about.

Don’t forget to try some of the local food! :yum:

Where I’m from the worse German tourists often go around like “GRRR why can’t I get coffee at 6 AM” and “you’re right at the sea, how can today’s catch be sold out at 2 PM.” :wink:

I always notice that in hotels myself, german tourists are the worst!

I realise we both didn´t document our visit to the art gallery on sunday.

So here´s a dramatisation:

(partly accurate)

Oh look, somebody made an HD version of this famous Edison painting:

@patrik3dspacek: Was that you?

nope, not me :slight_smile:

:shushing_face: With him being him I´d take his word for it when he doesn´t take credit for once!