Thimbleweed Park Italian fan dub Project - Official Thread(TM)

Don’t know yet how, but yes.

I’d like to thank all forum members who offered their voice for our first run.

@cvalenti @AndreKraemer @Gffp @seguso and of course @Ema @ZakPhoenixMcKracken and me.

And thinking of all the Italians in here, some haven’t been seen in a while in this forum, I hope they come back to try it :slight_smile:

My dearest thanks go to Gffp, who helped us kickstart the project three years ago, then disappeared forcing me to switch to Ransome, then came back and saved us with the best Sheriff we could wish for. Seriously, you’re a very talented actor.

3 Likes

We are currently playing TWP from the beginning, to test it with the new dubbing.

Here’s a clip, where Reyes had to … list all the USA states. In “italian” :blush:

(That was a little bit harder than expected. Lip-sync in this video is linked to the original english audio, and stops earlier :smiley: )

6 Likes

So can we maybe discuss my…erm…questionable role here, maybe? :flushed:

When your character will appear… yes!
(It’s the far end of the game, so it will take some time)

I PMed now. I want you all to consider a few things before you officially put me into something. I hope you understand my concerns.

3 Likes

Another small teaser trailer, which I’ll spam around hoping to get a bit of attention from the Italian point and click community.

11 Likes

Maybe you forum user might want to “like” it and share it around :wink:

This time agent Ray meets Sandy and Dave at the S&D Diner.

2 Likes

Maybe you could submit a meme to the Spegni il computer e vai a dormire page? :smiley:

2 Likes

I published a video in the page’s facebook group, it got some positive reactions. I tried with some other pages, but they didn’t answer.

Yet.

2 Likes

I´m late to the party but Congratulations. This. Is. Awesome. :+1:

4 Likes

A new short video with the TWP italian dubbing.
This time, it’s Willie.
Confess, at once! :ray: (WARNING: Spoiler)

5 Likes

I think this spoiler alert is a bit superfluous in this forum :laughing:

1 Like

I agree, but let’s put my hands ahead !! :grin:

1 Like

The fan dub is great! Congratulations!

1 Like

Here, the dialogue among Ray and Reyes (trapped).
This scene can be improved, for instance by adding some reverber to my Reyes’ voice, or by applying some filters to Ray’s voice, but overall I like it :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

6 Likes

I found this part very funny when I was playing the original. You’ve captured Reyes’ panic really well!

I feel sorry for him, but I’m also amused at how much Ray can wind him up. :pleading_face: :laughing:

4 Likes

OK, I had to make this. Ransome’s lookalikes still rock after three years.

6 Likes

Will there be an Italian Ransome-DLC too?