Thimbleweed Park Italian fan dub Project - Official Thread(TM)

I´m late to the party but Congratulations. This. Is. Awesome. :+1:

4 Likes

A new short video with the TWP italian dubbing.
This time, it’s Willie.
Confess, at once! :ray: (WARNING: Spoiler)

5 Likes

I think this spoiler alert is a bit superfluous in this forum :laughing:

1 Like

I agree, but let’s put my hands ahead !! :grin:

1 Like

The fan dub is great! Congratulations!

1 Like

Here, the dialogue among Ray and Reyes (trapped).
This scene can be improved, for instance by adding some reverber to my Reyes’ voice, or by applying some filters to Ray’s voice, but overall I like it :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

6 Likes

I found this part very funny when I was playing the original. You’ve captured Reyes’ panic really well!

I feel sorry for him, but I’m also amused at how much Ray can wind him up. :pleading_face: :laughing:

4 Likes

OK, I had to make this. Ransome’s lookalikes still rock after three years.

6 Likes

Will there be an Italian Ransome-DLC too?

Yes, since we have all the lines recorded with bad words. (Beeps have to be added, yet)

4 Likes

PUBLISHED!

oh, and with lip-sync, too! Synchronized with the italian audio! Thanks to @DanielWolf for his routines!

9 Likes

Does anyone in the forum have TWP on Epic? We need to check something quick :stuck_out_tongue:

I created another topic for updates and support that may be interesting to the public. This topic will stay for “internal” updates, like “yeah @seguso finally gave us a new recording”, outsiders don’t care about @seguso, they should but unfortunately they don’t, so I’ll write on the new topic only once the new voices are published in the pack.

1 Like

I have.

We can’t get the pack to work on Epic, I’m pretty sure it’s because the Epic version is pre-DLC and uses a different encoding, but since I don’t have it, I can’t test it.

Anyway I can’t work on it now because I’m on my day job :stuck_out_tongue: but maybe this evening I’ll need some testers.

Epic Games TWP’s version is 1420.955

Steam / GOG version is 1421.958

Our patch works with the latest version only.
We don’t know why the Epic Games’s version is out-of-date.

Really great job!

2 Likes

It should be solved :sunglasses: I’m preparing the patch for Epic too now

5 Likes

Patch available for Epic Games’s version, too:

https://www.gugames.eu/twp_voice.html

3 Likes

(English user, please scroll down! Thank you!)

[Italian]
Giocheremo a Thimbleweed Park in italiano, con le VOCI in ITALIANO, in diretta su Twitch!
Dalla viva voce dei doppiatori e doppiatrici, passeremo diverse serate all’insegna del divertimento!
Vi aspettiamo Sabato 13 Agosto alle ore 21, per la puntata n. 1!
https://www.twitch.tv/zakphoenixmckracken

[English]
We will play Thimbleweed Park in Italian, with VOICES in ITALIAN, live on Twitch!
From the live voice of italian dubbers, we will spend several evenings full of fun!
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday 13th August at 9pm, for the first episode!
Language in italian (but if you ask, we could switch to English :slight_smile: )
https://www.twitch.tv/zakphoenixmckracken

4 Likes