Thimbleweed Park story synopsis

Has anyone come across a good synopsis of the game? As in, the story from beginning to end.

I’d quite like to read one for completion - I do this sometimes for (non-linear) films just to piece it all together.

I guess it’s perhaps a bit early for anyone to have written one, though.

I’ve searched for a rich synopsis but I have not found any. I agree with you that it seems to me a bit early for them to appear on the web.

Replying to your question made me wonder whether Ron himself would be interested in writing an official and long synopsis, in the future. That might sell well, considering that a lot of people are very puzzled about the story. :slight_smile:

Thanks for trying :slight_smile:

It would indeed be a good idea if Ron (or one of the team) wrote it - even if not for sale. Anyone else would probably miss things out, and they’d end up correcting it anyway, heh.

I think we should have learned by now something like this won’t gonna happen.
It will be more likely that Ron will make TWP2 with an even more confusing ending, raising even more questions than answers.

Yep, that’s him.

I wasn’t thinking about an official story in which Ron gives answers. I was thinking about an official story that people could buy just because it’s an official one, hoping to get answers.

I like some things being left to interpretation, it’s more that by the time I got to the end I’d forgotten a lot of the story. It’d be nice to have it pieced together (the bits we’re supposed to know) just for completion and reflection.

Maybe I’ll play through it again, take notes, and write my own one :slight_smile:

You mean being as vague as the game? OK then.
The developers should milk their cash cow as long as possible :slight_smile: