Truberbrook - Adventure game

I’m replying here, since this is a more specific thread about the game.

Thanks for the heads up. I was a bit busy in the last week so I didn’t have much time to read carefully the Kickstarter page, now I have and I backed the project. Unfortunately, I lost the early-bird rewards, but that’s OK.

Trüberbrook belongs exactly to the kind of adventure games that I want to support: I liked the art style since I saw the first screenshots and videos, I’m happy that they decided to do a kickstarter.

I’m not really a fan of the “save the world” plots, because they feel to me a bit clique, but the other unique and original features of the game fully compensate for it, at least for me.

Backing the project is also a good example of how much the visual style of a game can influence my decisions. I can’t help to remember that even Thimbleweed Park wasn’t an instant-back for me, and that makes me think that a non-popular developer really needs to show something that is not just an idea or vague concept in order to motivate people to support the project.

I hope that they will reach they stretch goals. I would very interested in the making off (I loved the Broken Age documentary).

(EDIT: I’m also changing the category of this post, since the thread is about an adventure game.)

3 Likes