Under development adventure games that are worth a mention

Dominic Armato has joined the cast of the upcoming point-and-click adventure game “Lucy Dreaming” and the developers made a funny celebration video:

Official news.

6 Likes

Monkey Island EGA in 3D for pixel art fans. I think I’d actually prefer this to the VGA 3D version.

3 Likes

Their Kickstarter campaign ends in two weeks.
According to the FAQ it will be basically on all platforms, including GOG:

PC (Steam, Epic Games Store, GoG, Gamesplanet), PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.

2 Likes

True, true. Btw. pre-orders are possible until 2022-09-04.

Recently they also had Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space, sadly I have missed season one (Sam & Max Save the World) which must have happened last year.

Moulinsart and Microids are delighted to reveal the very first screens for Tintin Reporter – Cigars of the Pharaoh’s video game adaptation.

7 Likes

Looks nice! (In case I do a search later: In German it’s called Tim und Struppi.)

I am a fan of this type of setting and I’m still sad that Valley of Gods never got far.

4 Likes

Oh I nearly forgot why I started posting in this thread again:

I saw a Kickstarter campaign for Gobliiins 5 which will be running for another 16 days.

You probably guessed it already: there will be three main characters in this game.
Unlike Gobliiins 4 (MobyGames) which was in 3D this will going to be 2D again in VGA resolution (640x480).

Unfortunately there is no information about its digital distribution yet.

3 Likes

What happened to it? :confused: I really liked its presentation; how the sun illuminates the environment reminded me of Firewatch.

Campo Santo was bought by Valve and the developers were integrated there, working on different things.
I assume everything regarding Valley of Gods now belongs to Valve.

Maybe they will resume working on it after Half-Life 3 has been finished…
I’m quite out of the loop regarding video game news, it hasn’t been released yet, has it? :wink:

3 Likes

Wow. My dream setting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You already worked on a pyramids-themed adventure game :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

But not enough!

1 Like

Coming out today!

I’m very curious, it looks great.

2 Likes

Salivating heavily

3 Likes

Oh wow… they replicated in pixel art the original promotional video! :astonished:

Nice. But they should have used Rhubarb to make that one changing pixel more realistic :smiley:

3 Likes

SpaceVenture does exists and will be released on 9/16. Ron, could you please delay the release of RtMI be a few weeks. Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I got my backer’s key in the mail today. I won’t play it yet though. :slight_smile:

A Merry & Macabre Point & Click Adventure Game. Demo and Kickstarter materializing October 3rd 2022. Follow the Kickstarter at http://www.FoolishMortalsGame.com
“Obsessed with finding the lost treasure of Bellemore Manor, Murphy McCallan encounters ghosts, voodoo, and an evil phantom who wants the treasure as their own! Eccentric characters and exciting puzzles populate the mysterious island of Devil’s Rock in this classic style point & click adventure.”

2 Likes

“The Adventures of the Black Hawk” was already shared by @Ignacio two years ago.

I’m not sure if there is a release date yet, but I’ve seen this new video on Twitter and I liked it a lot:

5 Likes