Under development adventure games that are worth a mention

Good question. I discovered it today. :slight_smile:

I had exactly the same impression! I was sure I saw a trailer of the game but I didn’t remember any “excavation” in its title.

It was called “Incantamentum”, Kaiman mentioned it here:

A few features remind me of “The Lost Crown”: eerie themes and a very similar setting.

1 Like

Frogware is developing a remake of 2007 “Sherlock Holmes The Awakened” and they’ll launch a Kickstarter campaign.

In their words:

[…] the full from-the-ground-up remake and substantial rewrite of Sherlock Holmes The Awakened - a dark, HP Lovecraft-inspired story infused with the narrative arc of a young Sherlock Holmes taking on his first big case.

2 Likes

The Adventures of Bryan Scott is a classic 2D point & click adventure game with the lead voice actors from the Broken Sword Series.

4 Likes

The story sounds a little bit like Indy III… :thinking:

1 Like

a couple of our developers (one of which is the lead programmer) are going to get together in an office and put in some 16-18 hour days to try and solve these existing issues.

Ouch… in contrast, Terrible Toybox put “no crunch” in their company policy when they posted job openings.

In the comments on Kickstarter the Guys From Andromeda are heavily criticized for that plan.

A couple of ~12 hour days might work if you can then take the week off but I wouldn’t trust anything that came out of hour 13 onwards.

Croatian adventure game The Uncharted Roads of Marco Polo will be released on September 2022.

5 Likes

Whateverland release date announced: Sep 15th
Plus a new trailer: Whateverland - Release Date Announcement Trailer (2022) PC - YouTube

1 Like