What are you seeing right now?

And this…

When will we get more info about Ron’s BR? (Battle Royale)

Playing …

3 Likes

Are you playing it on a system where you still get updates? I don´t remember seeing this car before.

Which sport(s) did you play there?

I would like to know that too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is busy playing Octopath.

2 Likes

Well I did nothing except Marchpast… while a few had races and relays…

1 Like

No, I can’t get updates. It’s GTA V, I’ve found that car alone. And immediately stolen borrowed.

2 Likes

Woke up in a bad mood this morning. Then I saw this silly song in my YouTube subscriptions list and it cheered me right up. Thought you might like this @TaarakVakil :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for the song… Helped me brave my Chemistry Exam… LOL.

2 Likes

Talking about Fortinite, today I’ve read the news that it will be released for Android, soon!

3 Likes

It’s in Beta and supports Galaxy devices currently… Soon all others will get invite…

I’m actually seeing a documentary film about Hitler’s rise. I’m stunned by the fact that Henry Ford was a fierce antisemite that strongly supported Hitler both economically and politically with a ton of dollars. And he wasn’t the only one in the western world.

I will never see the Ford inscription on my car with the same eyes. :nauseated_face:
In my opinion, such a company should have been discontinued after the end of world war two. Yes, as if human beings were coherent. Anyway that’s a great documentary, when a evil fool takes the power, he is not by far the only responsible…

4 Likes

I have this book:

2 Likes

Could you please tell the name of the documentary?

Apocalypse: Hitler

directed by Isabelle Klarke and Danielle Costelle

two episodes originally aired on TV channel France 2 in 2011
(to be honest they were particularly mindful also about french responsibilities in the matter)

1 Like

Went to a wildlife park today and saw the cutest little meerkats. Just look at this lil dude.

9 Likes

hakuna matata

3 Likes

4 Likes

Is the one on the last picture squinting?