What is your in-game phone number?

I think my dad only shot one serious b/w film of us back then, and I think it was really more to be artsy than to be cheap. Most of my famillies pictures have been in colour since at least the late 60s, I think.

Yeah, I don’t know what was up with my family. I think it was a combination of being cheap and being arty. There are some cute stylised ones of me in black and white, y’know, looking thoughtfully into the distance (read: ogling an ice cream van).

2 Likes

Not ours. My dad has always been a man of a thousand hobbies, and once he took on photography development. He built his own darkroom and developed his own pictures, but he developed only in black & white :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe I find one of the pics where I´m clutching to a lantern at the Thames, but I was already 12 by that time and already looking really awkard, so…no. Besides pictures were I smile are rarer than tonight´s Super Blue Blood Moon.

I had a friend who had a dark room. But it never occured to me to break a glass of developer fluid and gather it with a sponge to use it with the film…whoops Maniac Mansion spoilers! :open_mouth:

Weren’t we all. I’m curious to see you at the Thames though. Maybe you could pixelate your face, or replace it with Mulder’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought of that too, except with my recent experience it was more like ‘bloody dark rooms, making me waste time where it’s not needed!’

1 Like

:grinning:

Oh…you mean the photo! Yeah, let´s see about that…

1. That would be a terrible place to meet in London.
    “I’ll meet you at the Thames.”
    *12 hours later*
    “STOP THROWING COINS AT ME! I’M NOT HOMELESS!”

2. I’m flinching at my double ‘though’.

What was this thread about again? I wonder if someone did the research they’d reveal we’re the worst culprits for going off-topic. < case in point

Imagine Ralph McTell singing that line and it doesn´t sound half bad.

Yeah, also @discourse is telling me to stop talking to you again. :frowning:

1 Like

Same. Oops.

1 Like

Wait until it says you should stop talking to anyone in the forum.

:frowning:

Same here!
Made some puzzles in MM child’s play.

1 Like

Maniac Mansion taught me how to copy records to tape. True story.

Which you edited out in the meantime… luckily it was quoted by @milanfahrnholz for eternity, or we wouldn’t know what you was talkin’ 'bout.

(The same now applies to the flinching)

Yeah, and from there it’s only a small step to pirate a certain game about pirates.
#meta self-infliction

Except that´s not true anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Besides “eternity” is such a harsh word and how often can I “did a british lady a favour today” cross of my bucket list, anyway?

1 Like

That’s why I quoted it above it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha.

Never enough times.

2 Likes

Hey, you there! You look so happy. That is not really like I remember you at all!

milan2

That´s more like it!

So, we couldn´t really find a good 1987 sound document of me, so I just give that plan up for now.

3 Likes