What would you put in Room 101?

Pennywise just might say she’s a fucking clown. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone here old enough to remember those relaxation tapes possibly thinks that’s what this is. Because I do.

Ooh, I’ve just remembered my mum brought me back the most delicious chocs from Austria once. They’re called ‘Mozart balls’ (not to be confused with the possessive, fnar) - Mozartkugel / Mozart-bonbon:

I’m not even a marzipan fan (despite the nice rhyme) but these were addictive. We then got more from Amazon.

Looks like you get them in Germany too, actually?

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

Yep. Should we put them on the truck along with the white Twix? :wink:

1 Like

Load 'em up, boys!

1 Like

btw: Wouldn’t it be much cheaper for all of us if you migrate to Germany…? :wink:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t complain but that might be Britain’s greatest loss since Bowie.

2 Likes

Ah, but in Germany they don’t have, um, things. Golden Syrup perhaps. (They sell it here. Don’t try it.)

No, because @tasse-tee is still there…

2 Likes

How many tons should I send you? :wink:

Mozartballs to the wall!

3 Likes

I said they sell it here, not just there. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I specifically meant this stuff:

1 Like

Dude! You took the words right out of my mouth (I can still see some saliva dripping there)

1 Like

Oh, oh, oh! Do they sell Marmite in Germany? I <3 Marmite. I can’t think of any other British food I like tbh. :blush:

1 Like

WHAT?

Wait no, they have some decent cheeses. Like Stichelton and Stilton. Some Cheddars are also good. But soda bread might be even worse than American bread. :devil: (there’s angel but not devil?)

How is it made? We have several different kinds of “Golden Syrup”. My picture above shows a German brand.

No, that’s a different thing. :wink:

/edit: But yes, you can get it here in Germany too - but not in all shops.

We use the ogre as a substitute. :wink:

1 Like

:smiling_imp: or :imp: or :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

The imps are too lowly; the Japanese ogre might do. (What’s a Japanese ogre?)

A devil. :wink:

2 Likes