What would you put in Room 101?

Present!

IMG_4311

This guy?

1 Like

It’s not the same without Paul Merton :slightly_smiling_face:

I definitely agree with that one. Some people really rave about that show. What the crap am I missing?

Don’t make me write another rejection letter! :pen:

If you need me, I’ll be eating Green Triangles and Milk Choc Blocks in my treehouse in the woods :relaxed:

green%20trianglechoc%20block

3 Likes

What are these? :open_mouth:

:star_struck: May I come with you? I’ll bring some chocolate too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quality Street chocolates! A British specialty!

Absolutely!! :blush:

1 Like

We have them here too, but only the sweets in these boxes:

1 Like

Eh, I´d come too but I guess you´re a bit to far up north for sherwood forest.

2 Likes

:door: physical distances

problem solved!

1 Like

The midlands. Who needs them?

1 Like

Oh yeah English & Irish nationalists too. I get on well with Irish people but anything anti-British and or using any kind of justification for unjustifiable terrorism is just wrong.

++ So I am putting all terrorists in room 101 as well. Because, all terrorists are the same they hide behind a flag or someone else’s religion to try to explain their actions

No terrorist or killer for that matter ever had any serious faith

1 Like

Haha ha! :sunny:

What kind of bastard? All mine even though read are pretty much new condition. How can Amazon call a book Very Good if the spine is broken? Shocking :angry:

1 Like

*self-flagellates*

1 Like

:door: cat piss on the carpet

A random neighbour cat just almost ran into my house because my door was open(and I was even standing inside it still) but when I screamed (of surprise) it reconsidered.

It might’ve thought you were a fox.

That´s the way it goes in the animal kingdom…

I have been waiting for a day I could post you some Simpsons reference for once!

4 Likes

:door: nice and pretty girl with a very lethal breath :nauseated_face::skull:

3 Likes

:door: car clubs that drive on small country roads to enjoy the scenery on summer days- and destroying the quiet&peace and gassing all pedestrians/bikers/runners in the process with their oldtimer fumes and rattling.

3 Likes