Better than cold low pressure showers …

1 Like

I´m sorry I got so many images in my head now. :joy:

2 Likes

Sums it up perfectly!

So you feel like you are not Kate?

1 Like

:door: pre-holiday waxing aieeeeeeee!

:open_mouth: What is that? Oh. Wait. I think, I don’t wanna know it …

Lack of dynamic range. I think The Offspring’s Days Go By is somehow… tiresome compared to the 1970s album I just listened to and I suspect it’s because sometime during production someone went overboard with a compressor.

I don´t think it has to do with lady shaving.

Wait, why did I say that?

1 Like

:open_mouth: Why else would you wax yourself?

And why a woman has to wax herself for holidays? Nobody knows the women in the foreign country …

You don´t know so much about women, do you?

Anway, what I meant to say was that she could have meant “waxing poetic”.

That’s right - I’m a man. I think.

So we get a book of poems with things like:
“The wax
is on the tracks.”?

1 Like

I’m talking about getting my legs waxed, which isn’t that… controversial, right?

1 Like

Yes, but why? Nobody knows you there! Wouldn’t it be better to let you waxing (is that the right term?) down there so that you are waxed when you are coming home?

:open_mouth: :mega: That doesn´t matter to a woman who just wants to look good when she´s a lot in public on the beach

Sheesh.

4 Likes

It’s not about who knows me over there - it’s the fact that it’s a beach holiday and I’ll be wearing lots of things that mean bare legs. And it’s easier than taking a bunch of razors.
(i.e. what Milan said, who was too fast again)

Once home I’ll be back to jeans and stuff.

2 Likes

:loudspeaker: Why? We men don’t care!

and…? Nobody knows you there!

I’ll never understand women… :wink:

Because this isn´t about MEN. This is about HER.

Sorry, I shouldn´t do this.

1 Like

To me that’s a bit like saying ‘why wear make-up in front of people who don’t know you?’ or ‘why brush your hair?’ ‘why wear clothes?’

I also find it a bit counter-intuitive. I’m more likely to care less in front of my friends, people who do know me, than strangers.

2 Likes

Do you happily unbutton your shirt, breathe out and display your beerbelly as soon as no people are around who know you, @someone ?

Exactly! I still don’t get it why women do that.

That’s not “make up/waxing” (and thus some form of “trinkets”.)

Why? That sounds like strangers are more important …

That isn’t a good example because we’re talking about waxing. :slight_smile: I don’t wax my chest if I go to the beach (and I don’t use a lipstick if I meet my customers).