Where is the pulley? :thinking:

1 Like

Possibly in a

1 Like

…checkerboard? >_>

1 Like

That charts reminds me… how’s the beard going, @Someone? :wink:

2 Likes

What? Oh, yeah didn´t he post a beardchart a while back?

1 Like

Very well!

2 Likes

Whoa!!! :astonished:
I have never seen such an imaginative beard before! Bravo!

1 Like

A suggestion for @milanfahrnholz:

2 Likes

Those can win you prices, you know. For whatever reason…

Has photos lying around when his beard and hair where at their longest

Thinks for a moment whether to show them or not.

NOPE!

1 Like

:door: Ringtones that sound like old telephones. I can’t stand them.
And at work yesterday, one of those was going off for ages :weary:

2 Likes

That annoys me too, argh. Though still not as much as people who leave their keypad tones on!

Since we’ve been watching a lot of Orange is the New Black I keep reading your user name as Taystee (one of the characters) :laughing:

1 Like

People still do that?!

* googles Taystee * …oh wow :laughing:

1 Like

But, but, but … they remind me of my childhood… :disappointed_relieved: This warm ringing sound of this metallic bell, telling you that you have to pick up the phone…

2 Likes

That’s one reason why I hate it! :crazy_face:
Actually, even the default work phone tone sounds a bit intrusive to my ears, so I changed it to a softer sound that I wouldn’t mind being interrupted with while I’m in the middle of doing something else.

More like “hello, you’re getting a phone call”, rather than “SOMEONE REQUIRES YOUR ATTENTION RIGHT NOW” :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@someone please stop making annoying phone calls to @tasse-tee! :smile:

Yeah, I hate that too, I usually set the option “first vibration, then ringtone” and it’s always a very calm and modern ring bell.

2 Likes

…and you have to say “Ahoy, hoy” when you answer.

I wonder if it’s also because “you kids these days” prefer texting over talking?

3 Likes

:door: Hearing people tell the exact same story over and over. And each time they tell someone new they fake the same dramatic inflections.

:left_speech_bubble: :crazy_face: Say something once, why say it again?!

2 Likes

I could use the recording gear of the fan dub to record a ringtone for you. I’ll try my best mellow voice and say something like “pick me me up, my tasty tasse-tee…” too bad there are no Rs to be rolled, in that sentence… :thinking:

2 Likes

I´m confident that she doesn´t. :wink:

1 Like

Your drones have eyes everywhere, don’t they?

3 Likes