What's for dinner?

Given that Regensburg must have about the nicest KFC “restaurant” I’ve ever been to, I totally believe that.

1 Like

I don’t have a comparison but yes the outside “balcony” is real nice in the summer

5 Likes

Happiness is a slicing machine

Then some aged toma

4 Likes

Baking…

3 Likes

Yum! :yum: Pizza? I like that you always post the different stages so we can see how it’s made.

I was just about to post another traditional Brit dins that I cooked tonight - beef stew and dumplings. Takes two hours but worth it!

DSC_0135

It’s possible I made a tad too much. I bloody love dumplings though.

4 Likes

Gotta go … yum

4 Likes

OMC it’s multi-sectional :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This thread makes me way too hungry. I could murder a dumpling right about now.

3 Likes

Don´t torture a dumpling!

That looks…suprisingly german!

3 Likes

yes, the left half is for my wife… chery tomatoes and basil.
On the right, my half: prosciutto di Parma in the upper right corner, aged toma, Lardo d’Arnad and pepper on the lower right.
We added the lard in the last minutes of cooking, in order to let it melt without cooking too much, We added the prosciutto at the end, in order not to cook it at all.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you like your dumplings too, right? And big lumps of meat :slightly_smiling_face:

Aww, it’s a half-n-half :smile: your side looks significantly more exciting though.

Dumpling had it coming, if you ask me.

2 Likes

Yeah, she likes everything, but prefers more subtle flavours than me… I don’t know how we managed to eat the whole thing!

3 Likes

I applaud you :clap:

2 Likes

So hungry went to the kitchen and ate two croissants.

Not sure if this was the wisest of moves.

2 Likes

It wasn’t, because now I want a croissant.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Croissant?! :astonished: :sparkles: :croissant:

4 Likes

Seeing that bigger, that’s some very uniform drool. There must be something wrong with mine.