What's for dinner?

Chorizo and red kidney bean soup. It’s a really creamy, smoky soup with chorizo, kidney beans, red onion, courgette, red pepper and potato. Really hearty so NBR (no bread required).

6 Likes

Just a reminder for my friends here: if you have to work, do not eat almost two pizzas for lunch.

My parents are on a road trip to Rotterdam and their route passed through Lugano at lunch time, so of course we met and went to eat pizza, but there’s also my mother-in-law here, and my daughters don’t usually eat a whole pizza but more than half, and I’m a dumpster for pizza, so I ended up eating almost two pizzas.

And now I feel quite sleepy.

2 Likes

So am I!

3 Likes

Then do it like Dilbert:

2 Likes

We had Sashimi at home. It was quite delightful.

7 Likes

Wow! What an amazing spread. Do you have that often?

I would do that myself but I don´t really know how to do sashimi myself, despite it seeming so easy in theory.

Once a month or every two month we try to have sashimi at home or sushi in a restaurant. Considering going to Japan every time we want to have sushi, it saves us 2000 Euro if we go to a restaurant here in Berlin. :stuck_out_tongue:
The fish here (salmon, sea bream and scallops) did cost 19 Euro altogether. We (two) were very full in the end.

Actually it is quite easy to produce. You just buy the filet without skin and bones (Gräten) and then you wash it once (with water) and cut slices. Done. You can do it, too!

2 Likes

6 days a week I eat healthily - fish, potatoes, vegetables, all that good stuff.

But on Wednesday, everything changes. Because Wednesday is my cheat day.

So today it was this:

4 Likes

I only have a couple of fast food meals a year, but when I do I bloody enjoy it.

Is that a zinger or standard?

2 Likes

Looks like a typical zinger menu to me. Not that I´m an expert on that or anything. :innocent:

4 Likes

Thought it probably was. I love me a zinger.

1 Like

It’s a Fully Loaded… fillet burger, one piece regular chicken, fries, side, drink

2 Likes

But is it a zinger (spicy) fillet burger?

And corn on the cob it seems. I usually take coleslaw.

It’s not spicy, just regular fillet… I sometimes get the Wicked Zinger box meal, which has a zinger and two spicy wings instead of one regular one.

I used to get corn, but today I got gravy instead to dip the fries in. All went to plan.

2 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Well, I see vegetables and potatoes on the picture. So why should it be unhealthy? (And if you order a burger with fish, you have the healthy mega-food!)

1 Like

This is true… I used to live in Dubai and their KFCs had a “Fish Zinger”, which was the best thing ever, but now I’m in England and in my area they don’t seem to do this, only chicken…

Though a McDonalds fish-o-fillet could be what I get next Wednesday…

1 Like

Gorgeous. Your Saint would be proud of you. :blush:

1 Like