What's next for the Terrible Toybox? DLC for TWP

Ron said he is not working on any DLC.
Even TWP is still a hype, I wish, Ron could slowly start working on new adventure game ideas.
I don’t know if this help somehow, but at our company we used to say: “big success, small success or no success, we need to keep making games, because it increase value of the company”

1 Like

What does you believe he isn’t already? He won’t develop it in the public this time, but he already made comments that he would make changes to the UI, he makes prototypes etc…

Thanks Guga, have to replay it a fourth time now! :wink: (I didn’t save and I didn’t save often)

So, DLC I would pay for: Even more in-depth puzzles (Minigames?)

• Arcade (has already been mentioned in the podcast): Jaggies?
  • :reyes: having to model the mountain (or something) from mashed potatoes to get the gift bag and get into the secret meeting (that felt like a bit of a letdown after the long work to get there)
  • :delores: Actually having to use GraphicsBasic. Maybe to rearrange the rooms in the mansion (to get to her uncles room) ?
  • A notebook puzzle. I always expected them to do something when combined.
  • Enhance the sewers: I wanted the closed valves to do something. I thought that’s what I’d need the wrench for. (Thimbleweedians could’ve been partially replace by robots (sheriff, coroner, hotel manager) - that was my suspicion at the time. Recharge more inhabitants by opening some valves)

[quote=“DerGraddler, post:24, topic:368”]

• :delores: Actually having to use GraphicsBasic.
    [/quote]Already done. She isn’t able to decode the will without it.

You can download it here: [CSDb] - The Commodore 64 Scene Database
A short introduction is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_BASIC

1 Like