Which version of Zak McKracken do you suggest I play?

Yes, the initial reason why Zak has a ticket to Seattle is because he must write an article about UFO.

This is good and not so good at the same time, because that might make him wanna try approach the mountain in the distance itself.

Am I on Mt. Rainier?

I can see Mt. Rainier from where I am and if I tell Zak to walk to there, he says that it’s too far. So since Mt. Rainier is the far away mount that I see, I have assumed that I’m not on Mt. Rainier.

In the end, go where you want. :blush:

It might have been in of the podcasts “the one where David drops the M-bomb”

1 Like

I don´t think you have to take the “on” (if he actually said “on” and not “near”) so literal.

Your boss is refering to the 1947 Kenneth Arnold UFO Sighting, who was an airplane pilot who while airborne spotted something in the Mt Rainier area that lead later to the coining of the term “flying saucer” in the press.

Just make sure you close the pipe with the monkey wrench first.
It seems to double for a waterstop.

The beauty of this game, is that everything you will encounter is either a real place or a real fact or popular myth

not even the potted plant…

I think the real life physics are modelled very well in this case. Try it! (With a toy fish, not a real one)

I think it would depend on the amount of water and how much space is between the earth and the corner of the pot… but you´re right of course. A few guides however suggest the pot and not the sink.

OMG! I’ve never played this game, but it sounds wacky and sooo complicated!

:confused:

That´s why it´s so great. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

immagine

2 Likes

Yeah. True story.

A very, very, very sad one!

You can play it on SCUMMVM, or download your copy from
immagine

3 Likes

If you want to remove Sushi without killing her just put her in the lamp and don’t turn on the lamp!

5 Likes

Yes, true.
Only if your karma is good enough! :smiley:

Back then I didn´t know that it only takes a few moments until the guru teaches you, when you had bad karma. So I kept wandering around and retried. Does the waiting time add up if you kill both animals(sushi and squirrel)?

I can answer you: yes.

it was over 1:30 minutes
I remember the first time, I had to wait about 4 minutes. But I was full of faith…

1 Like