Will we get a new game from Ron Gilbert and Team in near future?

I would have guessed you either 40 or almost 40.

And no, I´m not 40 yet. I thought had mentioned I was in my 30s before.

Hm … Yes, could be … :thinking: (I’m getting old :wink: )

I’m pretty sure @milanfahrnholz already said his birth year somewhere in this forum. In fact, I remember thinking “he’s quite a nice guy for a person born in that year”, since most people I know that are born in the year NOPE are strange people.

Not that Milan isn’t strange, but I’m talking a different kind of strange.

EDIT: or maybe he didn’t, and I just dreamed it. I’m using the search feature but can’t find anything.

1 Like

I´m born the year strangly enough most of the films in my film collection (according to my letterboxd account) are from: :upside_down_face:

Two of my best friends are born in that year and they are the only ones I still know from school who still congratulate me on my birthday every year even though we haven´t seen each other in years.

I´m sure I did not at least I conciously didn´t go out of my way and say it because I made bad experiences with it on internet forums in the past where older people use the age difference to make an argument for themselves and go:“When you´re older you will realise how wrong you were and how right I am!”

You know don´t be condescending because of my age, but maybe because I´m a notorious underachiever with an extremly low educational level…:frowning:

But it seems to be an adventure-like game, which is fine too.

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: I am baaaacccccckkkkkkkk!

Maybe we could move with our posts on the thread opened by @TaarakVakil to greet him I am baaaacccccckkkkkkkk!! Or a new thread related to the generation of Millennials and adventure games. I think it would be interesting. Do you agree, you daughter of Ocean @Calypso?

2 Likes

Poetry :heart:

4 Likes

I think you all should read this:- https://www.amazon.com/Keepers-Kalachakra-latest-thriller-bestselling-ebook/dp/B077XYQLP1