Your current beeping phone wallpaper

My phone looks like this. I added the forum shortcut the other day as a test.

1 Like

3 Likes

It´s a funny little game actually. Though I had to look up a few hints for a couple of these situations.

2 Likes

Kill Yourself, a funny point’n’tap adventure game by @Guga :rofl:

1 Like

What’s that / who is that statue?

@milanfahrnholz: Seems your signals on your phone are strong tonight…? :wink:

Where was that?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gugames.killyourself

Can you spot all icons? :wink:

Where is this?

1 Like

According to Ron Gilbert himself, it’s George Lucas. He calls him every morning. :smile::smile::smile:

4 Likes

Adriatic Sea, East coast Italy.

1 Like

Antwerp. It’s the view a couple hundred meters down the street. I can also see the cathedral from my kitchen window though, at least in winter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Erm, well one thing is the connection to my WLAN at home and the other thing is the bluetooth that I forgot to switch off. :open_mouth:

Hehe, this game is great! I’ve found nine deaths so far!

4 Likes

I really don’t remember. It was in a garden of a villa. But I think it was a temporary exhibition, since I’ve seen the very same statue, years later, in another town. Here’s the uncluttered wallpaper:

3 Likes

Cool! I love stuff like that!

You mean, like huge metal half-faces in gardens?

Mine is not in a garden actually but on a very tiny piece of green in a business disctrict of my hometown. I find it interesting and it reminded me of yours above.

5 Likes

Yeah I like that a lot, too! Actually when that came out and you could see promo for it everywhere I always believed it must be by someone we know because it was very silmilar to stuff my dad and some of his colleagues did back then.

1 Like

I never ever answer my phone (unless it’s my mom), everything goes to VM. I’d love to get a phone number that can only accept TXTs and not phone calls. I sometimes give my phone number to someone so they can TXT me and then a year later I get a call from them. I think phone calls are disruptive and rude. Now when I give people my phone number to TXT, I make them swear they will never ever call me.

4 Likes

Hmm…and I hate texting…so,so, much…

This forum says:

(Need to translate?)

1 Like

Forum posts and texting are not the same.