Your song-of-the-day, based on your current mood

5 Likes

My current mood is being angry at totally overlooking this absolute gem all those years!

2 Likes

I LOVE that song. I came to it quite late too actually.

1 Like

Now I’ve got this in my head, which I think is my favourite GnR track. I love all the different pieces. I like their live recordings best

2 Likes

Here is another one specially for @PiecesOfKate

4 Likes

My son-a-reno thinks this one is hilarious… especially the:
“E’rbody shut up.”

This means I’ve heard it about a million times now. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

How have I never heard this? New favourite song. ‘You really need a full-time proofreader / You dumb mouth-breather’ :smile:

1 Like

Short and sweet, I never get tired of this one:

4 Likes

sooo good

1 Like

a nice follow to Pigs on the wing, Terrapin by S. Barrett:

1 Like

Problems can happen all together.
Keep calm, face them and solve them (or let them slip away).

My (video and) song-of-the-day is this one:

1 Like

That immediately reminded me of the rhythm game “Vib Ribbon” for PS1! :notes:

2 Likes

Keeping on your theme, here’s the tune featured in the Buscemi episode of Electric Dreams:

1 Like

Sometimes I have no idea why I have a song stuck in my head. I haven´t heard this one in ages:

7 Likes

The signals must me strong tonight.
I was just talking about that song last night, but in reference to the nasty and stupid parody by 2 Live Crew… :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I´m guessing that everyone who liked my above post now has the song stuck in their heads just because they read the title.

1 Like

We should have an earworm competition. The winner is the person whose song is stuck in everyone’s head at midnight.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted!
Hang on, midnight in which time zone? :grinning:

The one in which they like Pina Coladas and geting caught in the rain, where they are not into yoga and have half a brain.:notes::cocktail:

1 Like

I overslept and missed the flight, but I’ll get there somehow! Ain’t nothin’ gonna break my stride, nobody gonna slow me down! Oh no! I got to keep on movin! :running_woman: :musical_note: