Your song-of-the-day, based on your current mood

little red

Cross-posting current mood:

1 Like

Another song in the head:

(IMHO, it still is the worst song produced ever, even if it was a hit for a long time!)

This is in my noggin today.

2 Likes

It has been with me since it was used as a pun on My Name Is Earl which I´m re-watching at the moment.

My current mood:

3 Likes

I´m trying to read something in those songs about your daily routine. Do you get stuck in elevators on your regular way to the stables sometimes? :thinking:

Not bad, not bad … :wink:

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

Watching through the window as the snow falls, setting the scene for more travel chaos tomorrow.

70b22de2-0599-4616-b764-103019b7c35e_256

2 Likes

You can easily avoid the snow if you …

4 Likes

You know I think I like this one better than the original. The main reason being Neil Tennant´s voice I think. I remember when this was on the radio all the time…

1 Like

btw: The CGI graphics in the video(s) were astonishing at that time (1993).

1 Like

Same year as Jurrasic Park which to this day is cited as the gold standard for CGI. Only recently I saw an example of bad current CGI compared to 25 year old Jurrasic Park.

1 Like

Radio Gu-ga! :notes:

This is not my song of the day, neither based on my current mood, but I love this channel and I can’t not share this gem:

His channel is full of such rearrangements. You’ll thank me later.

4 Likes

Not really the original meaning of the song, but that’s what today invoked.

5 Likes

Well if you´re going by the weather of the last few days it´s and ignoring the original meanings I´ve seen this guy a lot lately:

4 Likes

Mr Blue Sky, please tell us why, you have to hide away for sooooooo long? :see_no_evil: :cloud:
Where did we go wrong?! :worried: :broken_heart:

2 Likes