Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders playthrough and hints

Man, this is though. Now if only you would have asked the line just before. I know the game back to front, not the other way around :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Do you mean “tough”? You seem to be overusing your H’s :wink:

2 Likes

:ransome: ************************************************* you!

3 Likes

It’s quite simple when this sentence is said, and who says it. :wink:

I think you forgot this part:

:grin:
I hope you realised from the beginning what my challenge was…

Oops, ok, sorry. I am going to PM you what I remember.

1 Like

I remember that. It’s: We should have gone to Ft. Lauderal for spring break, like everyone else.

3 Likes

go ahead… rub it in…

I only remembered the gist of it, but you typod Lauderdale. :stuck_out_tongue:

I did it… it’s all shining now…

2 Likes

Ah, ok. I remembered that I didn’t know that location back then, and I used to read it as if it were in italian, I had probably dropped some letters. :smile:

1 Like

So here is what happened.

I read “rub it in”.

Then I sloooooowly scroll down and see only the very top of the rotating trophy and go “WTF is going on here?”

3 Likes

Don’t get ahead of yourself, Wright-dono. As an inmate once told me, you should learn to slice the apple before you chop down the whole tree…

wait, what am I saying?

4 Likes

I’m really sorry, tasse-tee-San! My karma has become conceited. It will not happen again.

2 Likes

“you shouldn’t sell the bear’s skin before having shot it”

3 Likes

yeah, same as in italian. But our Giovanni Trapattoni says the same thing with:
don’t say CAT if you don’t have it in the BAG:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is not a huge game. If you know what you are doing you can finish the game in about an hour. With those older games there is nothing wrong with restarting it and even finding a more optimal path. (It’s not like you have to watch hours of cutscenes and dialogues.)

1 Like

You mean Simon the Sorcerer.

3 Likes

There are mazes in Zak. Even with a walkthrough it can be tough and I’m the kind of guy who gets confused in a small underground passage if there is more than one exit. This is not something I want to replay immediately.

1 Like

When you restart Zak you don’t have to throw all your notes away!

When you either use your self-made maps or maps from walkthroughs there shouldn’t be any problem with those mazes.

2 Likes