Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders playthrough and hints

But it hasn’t told me that… Has it? It just says ‘bobby pin sign’ in my inventory.

No but I did with the Chekhov bit.

Dude, spoilers! I assume you’re saying I can acquire that somehow, though I’m pretty sure I already tried to pick it up. (Always pick up everything.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I see. No more spoilers please :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh crap, sorry… I won’t say anything else on that…

Oh btw I think I’ll stream Zak for another half hour to an hour or so at twitch.tv/frenziefrenz

See Shall I create a discord server for the forum for background info.

I assumed my wording was too smartypants anyway. Turns out I was right, but you just had to ask follow up questions and now you got it!

I was asking if you were referring to the Chekhov bit, not what the spoiler was :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess I’ll stop trying to insert the pin wherever it might go, then :smile:

But those are one and the same!

That´s what I was trying to prevent. :slight_smile:

Alright, I started the stream but I won’t be there for another couple of minutes. I’m also on Discord. :wink:

In case you keep those recordings: Wouldn’t it be better to use Twitch chat instead since it will be recorded and played back?

It looks like Twitch only stores 'em for two weeks or so? (If I set it up correctly this time around.)

Edit: gah, technical issues! My ScummVM window doesn’t seem to be showing up atm.

It’s there but the cursor isn’t moving… ate you sure you’re still alive? Check your pulse :slight_smile:
Anyway, I won’t watch, I have to start playing a bit myself now so I can assist with hints.

Haha, brushing my teeth and I had some technical issues related to streaming. If I still get a half hour in then I’ll turn on the webcam too just like before. :wink:

@Sushi I"m there now.

Don’t use me with THAT!
:joy:

I’ve started down a trail of trying to do that with many things. :stuck_out_tongue:

:man_facepalming:
but we all did at one time…

can you scroll your inventory a bit up and down so I can check your general progress?

ok… do read map so I can check that

that’s a LOT of savegames you have right there…

Like I said in another topic earlier today, I just add. :wink:

I’m back, but the world is still its sorry state. What have you not done!?

1 Like

If there’s a way to chat on Twitch without seeing the stream then sure. Otherwise I don’t know to what extent that can work for me bandwidth-wise.

I haven’t gotten two people into the Mars pyramid yet so one of them can hold down the sarcophagus. That’ll be my next course of action today when I get to it. :wink: Last night (not on camera) I discovered that the broom was just taking a nap! I mean, I kinda figured it was just hibernating but I thought I’d inadvertently killed it by carrying it around in the Mars atmosphere.

I’ve decided I’ll probably stream most of the rest of the game too since it doesn’t require much effort on my end. (Of course it would if I were a real “streamer” because then you’d need to set a schedule instead of playing whenever.)

2 Likes