Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders playthrough and hints

:no_mouth: nnaggrrgh

1 Like

Shut up Milan, or I’ll try to teleport YOU next :joy:

I thought it was clear that I was biting my tongue real hard right there. :fearful:

1 Like

I’ve found other things but didn’t think it was relevant for asking about the spoilered posts.

From what I see above: @Frenzie has finished the game , but surely he has lots of easter eggs/alternatives to discover
and you are not yet that far as @tasse-tee, so don’t bother finding the right hints to unblur… at the risk of seeing things you didn’t want to see. Just ask again and we’ll answer… again (blurred). But only because it’s you! Right, @milanfahrnholz?

Well, I am ready to answer any yes or no question thrown at me!

You implied what it meant :grin: heheheheh

Yeah, this has all got a bit confused! I was referring to a specific post of @Someone’s at the time, as wasn’t sure if it was part of the conversation we were having :slightly_smiling_face: I wasn’t looking for more hints at that point.

But yes, thanks, I’ll carry on asking for them as and when I need them.

I’m struggling to find much time to play it at the moment, so not progressing too quickly.

Wow, this thread is going to explode!
Zak McKracken And The Alien Mindbenders rocks after 30 years! :laughing:
There’s enough support and hints, I think I will read your posts, silently :yum:

4 Likes

Couldn´t help it. :angel: :smiling_imp:

No please, go down the road and SHOUT THEM!!!

1 Like

oh, you don’t know half of it.
…really, you don’t!

Rock on Zak :metal:

1 Like

Fun fact: it’s become the second-most replied-to topic in only 9 days!

Nooooooo, we need more help! :laughing:

KaYKKlJ

2 Likes

I love subtle stuff like that.

What’s the most replied to?

Right now it’s the Tell Me Your Dreams thread.
List here

So Kate is competing against herself?

2 Likes

Wow, Thimbleweed Park forum better than a psychiatric session!

4 Likes

Hang on… are you implying that @ZakPhoenixMcKracken doesn’t actually know that much about the game? :grinning: That sure would explain why he’s trying to disappear…

1 Like

yeah, like those boxers or wrestlers talking verbally bashing on each other before a fight… Tasse-tee’s Ultimate Zak Challenge.

:wink:

1 Like