Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders playthrough and hints

It’s a very nice thread. The first time I played ZakMcKracken was maybe around 2013 (I should know this important event, shame on me). And before that, I wasn’t even aware of Lucas Arts games. This means, it is just an awesome game (except the deadends) and an awesome style and genre.

6 Likes

You smile less the older you get.

Oh you talking to him? I thought that was an aphorism.

2 Likes

Both…
(Learned a new word)

1 Like

Good, learn a few aphorisms now!

Could be. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel a bit like @PiecesOfKate about me does with the 3rd pic, tough. It´s as if it was an actor I have seen somewhere, but not sure where. Like it was a guy in pursuit of John Wick (and we all know how THAT ends…)

1 Like

@PiecesOfKate feels about you how what now? >_>

1 Like

She thinks I look like an obscure actor. Speaks for the quality of my headshots, I guess. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Time for a new know-your-Zak challenge, @ZakPhoenixMcKracken, @tasse-tee, @Frenzie and whoever wants to join.

What are the words… of POWER?
Bonus point if you can explain me what they mean.
PM me your answers…

2 Likes

AC/DC

SCNR :wink:

Easy one

Less easy, at least I’ve had the intuition only after the nth time I played Zak, there’s a meaning. I PM you what those words mean.

Are you asking an incredibly simple question or am I confused about the topic?

You may not have noticed…but your :brain: did.

Both and neither.
:wink:

I did not find the time to edit them into one or a couple of videos, but for those who are interested in seeing what you can or can’t do to Sushi here is the link
WARNING: a lot of these videos may contain SPOILERS of objects, locations or even purely for the experimentation fun. Nothing essential to finish the game, but I would recommend you to first finish the game and then watch.

1 Like

:speech_balloon: #5: They will subvert the Earth with their deadly machines.
Who says this? Four more lines come after it - let’s see how many you can remember. :grin:
@Sushi @ZakPhoenixMcKracken

3 Likes

May I create a Zak challenge for you, after this one?
I’ll take it easy, I promise!

3 Likes

Zak’s Zak Challenge!

:speech_balloon: #1 :

On Mars, when the broom alien is discovered, Melissa and Leslie act differently. One will take the broom, while the other won’t.
Who actually can take the broom, and what’s the line she says immediately after having put the broom in the inventory?
(I don’t require the exact words, just the meaning)

Same rules: PM me your solution!

3 Likes

Both @sushi and @tasse-tee already gave the correct answer.
Anyone else wants to join?

2 Likes